• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Changing Facebook Page Profile Pic to February Banner

In summary, the ideal size for a Facebook banner is 820 pixels by 360 pixels. To change your banner, go to your profile and click on the "Edit" button that appears when hovering over your current banner. You can use a GIF for your banner, but it must be less than 8MB and will only play for a few seconds. If your banner looks blurry, it's likely because the image is too small. You can add text or links to your banner, but keep in mind that your profile picture may cover a portion of it. You can also use the "Edit Description" option to add a call-to-action or link below your banner.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I am trying to change my Page's profile pic to the February banner but it keeps saying "pick something closer to a square"

Anyone know how to fix this? It worked before!

I had that happen the first month Joy shared these. I finally went to someone else's page and downloaded it from there and it worked. I have no idea why it went wonky. And now each month I haven't had that problem happen again. (I haven't switched the the Feb. design yet, though...crossing fingers it works!) ;)

Hi there! I had a similar issue when trying to change my profile pic to the February banner. I found that resizing the banner to a square shape using a photo editing tool like Canva or Adobe Photoshop solved the problem. You could also try using a different photo that is already in a square shape. Hope this helps!

What is the ideal size for a Facebook banner?

The ideal size for a Facebook banner is 820 pixels by 360 pixels. This size ensures that your banner will fit properly on both desktop and mobile devices.

How do I change my Facebook banner?

To change your Facebook banner, go to your profile and hover over your current banner. Click on the "Edit" button that appears and then select "Edit Cover Photo". From there, you can upload a new photo or choose one from your existing albums.

Can I use a GIF for my Facebook banner?

Yes, you can use a GIF for your Facebook banner. However, keep in mind that the file size cannot exceed 8MB and the animation will only play for a few seconds before looping.

Why does my Facebook banner look blurry?

If your Facebook banner looks blurry, it may be because the image you used is too small and has been stretched to fit the banner size. It's best to use an image with the recommended size of 820 pixels by 360 pixels to avoid any blurriness.

Can I add text or links to my Facebook banner?

Yes, you can add text or links to your Facebook banner. However, it's important to keep in mind that your profile picture will cover a portion of the banner, so make sure your text or links are not obstructed by it. You can also use the "Edit Description" option to add a call-to-action or link below your banner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • yankfan24