• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fabulous Morning with My Host - 4 Bookings in 4 Days!

In summary, "Fabulous Morning with My Host - 4 Bookings in 4 Days!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where the host can earn extra rewards by booking 4 parties within 4 days. The host must book 4 parties within 4 days, each with a minimum of $200 in sales, in order to receive an extra $100 in free products, in addition to the regular host rewards. The parties can be scheduled for any available date within a 45-day window and can be in-person or virtual, with no restrictions on the type of party. If the host is unable to book 4 parties within 4 days, they will still receive regular host rewards for any parties they do book,
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I let my host for today have her show at my house.....it was FABULOUS!!
So much fun and reminded that I love shows. That's 2 in 4 days and at least 4 solid bookings!

Yippee for me! Now if only I can get my P3 running...no worries...I am calling HO tomorrow!

Yay for you! Hope you get the computer stuff fixed quickly...

WaHoo for you!!!! I know how frustrating it can be to computer problems. I hope they work out soon.

Congrats to you!

Good job Erin! :)

What is "Fabulous Morning with My Host - 4 Bookings in 4 Days!"?

"Fabulous Morning with My Host - 4 Bookings in 4 Days!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where the host can earn extra rewards by booking 4 parties within 4 days.

How does the promotion work?

The host must book 4 parties within 4 days, each with a minimum of $200 in sales. They will then receive an extra $100 in free products, in addition to the regular host rewards.

Can the host choose any date for their parties?

Yes, the parties can be scheduled for any available date within a 45-day window.

Are there any restrictions on the types of parties that can be booked?

No, the parties can be in-person or virtual, and can be any type of Pampered Chef party such as a cooking show, catalog party, or fundraiser.

What happens if the host is unable to book 4 parties within 4 days?

If the host is unable to book 4 parties within 4 days, they will still receive the regular host rewards for any parties they do book. However, they will not be eligible for the extra $100 in free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
chefsteph07