• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Offer Chair Massages at my Open House for Extra Attendance?

In summary, Katie is having her Spring Open House this weekend and is going to do a phone call to each of her customers that have not yet contacted her. If a customer spends $10 on a massage from her mother in law, they get a free massage.
ShelbyMichalek
I'm having my Spring Open House this weekend. I've sent invites to my whole customer base and LO100. I'm going to do a phone call to each of them that haven't already contacted me today and tomorrow.

I was lying in bed last night, sleepless as I sometimes am, and thought of a great idea!! My mother in law is a massage therapist and I'm thinking I might ask her to set up her chair during my party times and letting everyone know that there will be a massage therapist doing 15 minute chair massages for $10.
Would this be another incentive for my guests to be there (I'm sure they could all use some R&R) or would it just deter people from coming? Should I only offer it on one day (I'm doing it two days, Saturday from 2-5 or Sunday 4-7)? I want to know if it's a good idea before I ask my MIL. I do know though, that she will be open to it, I just don't want to ask her and then take it back.

could also work with your MIL that if they spend $xx.xx they could get the same massage for $5.00 or spend more and get it free.. something you could work out with your MIL.. for her services your could buy her a PC item.. just an idea tossed out there.. :)

Oh thats a good idea!! Thanks!! I'll see what she thinks, I know her PC wishlist is pretty long. We'll have to work that out, she's coming over for lunch today.

Maybe even book a show in March and get a 15 min massage free with the understanding they have to pay for it if the show changes dates or isn't held.

I'll be doing a ticket game so if they book a show in March they get a certain # of tickets. And I'll draw tickets for prizes.
Although....we could make a massage one of the prizes...

I don't like to give gifts for shows until they are held. So, maybe the massage for the ticket game is a better idea.

That sounds like a great idea. Massages are great. I hope she is up for it.
Katie

She has agreed to do it!! Now I just need to clean my bedroom/office so that there is a relaxing place to do the massages. This is going to be a hardworking couple of days to prepare!!

1. What is "Extra Push for Attendance"?

"Extra Push for Attendance" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to incentivize hosts to have more guests attend their cooking demonstrations. It encourages hosts to reach out to their guests and remind them about the event.

2. How does "Extra Push for Attendance" work?

When a host invites at least 10 guests to their cooking demonstration and at least 8 of them attend, they will earn an extra $25 in free products. Hosts can also earn an extra $50 in free products if at least 14 guests attend their demonstration.

3. Can anyone participate in "Extra Push for Attendance"?

Yes, any host who is hosting a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration can participate in "Extra Push for Attendance". This program is available to all hosts, regardless of their level or experience with Pampered Chef.

4. How can I track my progress for "Extra Push for Attendance"?

You can track your progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Host Dashboard" section. There, you will see a section for "Extra Push for Attendance" which will show you the number of guests invited and the number of guests who have attended.

5. Are there any deadlines for "Extra Push for Attendance"?

Yes, in order to qualify for "Extra Push for Attendance", the cooking demonstration must be held within the designated time frame for the program. This information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies