• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Exploring the Versatility of Our Grinders: Beyond Salt and Pepper

In summary, a "Grinder for Other Stuff" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to grind and chop dry ingredients such as nuts, herbs, and spices, and to make dips, spreads, and pestos. It has a unique design for multi-functional use, a removable base for easy cleaning, and a non-slip grip for stability. It is not suitable for wet ingredients and is dishwasher safe, though hand-washing is recommended. The product comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone used our new Grinders for anything other then our peper and salt?

Happy Chef said:
Has anyone used our new Grinders for anything other then our peper and salt?

Nothing here yet. Looking forward to hearing some ideas!

Hmmm...I feel a Google search coming on!

Ok here's a lazy question.... can you adjust the grind on them? I'm sure it's listed in the PIG(products information guide), but I don't feel like looking for it.

it depends on how "tight" the screw on top of the grinder is as to how fine/coarse the grind is!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can definitely attest to the versatility of our Grinders. I have personally used them for things like grinding fresh herbs, spices, and even nuts. They are also great for making homemade seasoning blends and rubs for meats. And let's not forget about using them for grinding up dried fruits for baking or making homemade trail mix. The possibilities are endless with our Grinders! Have you tried any other unique uses for them? I would love to hear your suggestions. Happy grinding!

What is a "Grinder for Other Stuff?"

A "Grinder for Other Stuff" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to grind and chop various ingredients such as nuts, herbs, and spices. It can also be used to make dips, spreads, and pestos.

What makes the "Grinder for Other Stuff" different from other grinders?

The "Grinder for Other Stuff" has a unique design that allows for both grinding and chopping, making it a multi-functional tool in the kitchen. It also has a removable base for easy cleaning and a non-slip grip for stability while in use.

Can the "Grinder for Other Stuff" be used for wet ingredients?

No, the "Grinder for Other Stuff" is not suitable for wet ingredients. It is designed to grind and chop dry ingredients only. Using it for wet ingredients can damage the blades and affect its performance.

Is the "Grinder for Other Stuff" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Grinder for Other Stuff" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing it with warm soapy water for better maintenance and longevity.

What is the warranty for the "Grinder for Other Stuff?"

The "Grinder for Other Stuff" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace it free of charge. Please refer to our website for more information on our warranty policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyM
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo