• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are My Grinders the Same? Ordering a Second One

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of grinders with different features and functions, including manual and electric options, different sizes, and materials. Customers can order a second grinder of the same model, and while there is no specific discount for this, there may be promotions or sales available. The grinders are versatile and can be used for both salt and pepper, but it is recommended to thoroughly clean the grinder when switching between spices. Most grinders are dishwasher safe, but it is important to check the specific care instructions.
BettieC
Gold Member
In the set, are they both the same grinder? I got one with the sample pack and I want to order another one so I can use them for both the salt & pepper.

Thanks!

Re: GrindersYes, they're the same.

Re: GrindersThanks!

Bettie

Re: GrindersAND THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! I love these - the salt is amazing and the pepper is addicting -

Re: GrindersI couldn't agree more.

Re: GrindersI had a lady order them but she wished that they would come with covers to put on the bottom to keep the salt or pepper from coming out when it's not being used.

Re: GrindersSuggest that she purchase one of the SA plates (whichever she likes best) to use as a holder.

Re: GrindersOne of my grinders broke when I was filling it with pepper. :( I especially like the salt.

Re: Grinders
cookingwithhart said:
One of my grinders broke when I was filling it with pepper. :( I especially like the salt.

Hope you called HO and got it replaced! They are guaranteed!

1. Are all Pampered Chef grinders the same?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of grinders with different features and functions. We have both manual and electric grinders, as well as different sizes and materials to choose from.

2. Can I order a second grinder of the same model?

Yes, you can order a second grinder of the same model. We understand that many customers like to have multiple grinders for different spices or for backup purposes.

3. Is there a special discount for ordering a second grinder?

While we do not have a specific discount for ordering a second grinder, we often have promotions and sales that may apply to your purchase. Be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals.

4. Can I use the same grinder for both salt and pepper?

Yes, our grinders are designed to be versatile and can be used for both salt and pepper. However, we do recommend cleaning the grinder thoroughly when switching between the two spices to avoid cross-contamination.

5. Are all Pampered Chef grinders dishwasher safe?

Most of our grinders are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the specific product details or packaging for care instructions. Some may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • WLMcCoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies