• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Photo Buckets Image Transfers and Threads

In summary, the conversation was about a user testing photo transfers on photobucket and asking for help on how to insert images directly into a forum thread. Other users complimented the photos of two beautiful little girls and the original poster explained that the pictures were from a glamour glitz themed birthday party for her daughter.
IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/heat123_2007/k.jpg[/IMG]

bglitz.jpg

hmm got one, wonder what happened to the other?

Use the html script insteadLOL As I posted it I saw you got it!!!

heat123 said:
Images removed to save bandwidth, and since you figured out what was missing. just testing photo buckets image transfers....hmm, how do you get the pic directly into the thread box???
You need to click on the little yellow postcard icon to put the

Last edited:
k.jpg

ok thanks, I think I got it!

Heather..they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

How cute are they!!!! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing Heather!

What beautiful girls you have!

Very cute girls - thank you for sharing :).

Heather - they are so beautiful!! Thanks for posting - hope you are doing well:) We're going to miss you at conference!

They are dolls Heather!

they are so beautiful!

They're so pretty Heather! Were they dressed up for fun or for a party?

Awww...they are beautiful!

PampMomof3 said:
They're so pretty Heather! Were they dressed up for fun or for a party?
Awwwhhh, Thanks ladies!
I was just testing some photo imaging and instead of doing myself:rolleyes:, I thought the girls would be much cuter!:p

This was for My DDs 6th birthday party (this weekend) for a "glamour glitz" theme at a place that's Called "Bears, Buddies and Toys boutique". You can choose from princess dress up with build a bear party, pajama party, tea parties, or this glam glitz where they get all dolled up! Too cute! The girls had a blast!:)

Very cute! Just like their mama!

How Adorable!!!!

Related to Exploring Photo Buckets Image Transfers and Threads

1. What is a photo bucket image transfer?

A photo bucket image transfer is a technique used to transfer an image from a photo bucket (a small, shallow container) onto a surface such as wood, fabric, or paper. This creates a unique and personalized image transfer that can be used for various crafts and projects.

2. How do I create a photo bucket image transfer?

To create a photo bucket image transfer, you will need a photo bucket, a laser printed image, a gel medium, and a surface to transfer the image onto. First, apply a layer of gel medium onto the surface and place the image face down onto the gel medium. Press down firmly and let it dry for at least 24 hours. Once dry, wet the paper and gently rub off the paper to reveal the transferred image.

3. Can I use any type of image for a photo bucket image transfer?

Yes, you can use any type of image as long as it is printed with a laser printer. Inkjet printed images will not work for photo bucket image transfers as the ink will smear and not transfer properly.

4. What materials can I transfer the image onto?

You can transfer the image onto various materials such as wood, fabric, paper, glass, and even metal. Just make sure to choose a surface that is smooth and flat for the best results.

5. Can I add color to my transferred image?

Yes, you can add color to your transferred image by using acrylic paints or markers. You can also add texture by using different tools such as stencils or stamps. Get creative and experiment with different techniques to personalize your transferred image even further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies