• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore the Menu at Our Restaurant: Variety of Options for Breakfast & More!

In summary, the conversation discusses the types of food provided at a conference, including breakfast and lunch options. The breakfast is typically a buffet with options such as fruit, cereal, and pastries, while lunch is usually a boxed meal with a sandwich, salad or fruit, and dessert. The Career Club lunch is a sit-down meal, and the banquet is also a sit-down with a nicer selection of food. The conversation also mentions that the caterers are accommodating to dietary restrictions. Some attendees recommend bringing snacks to supplement the provided meals, and suggest specific snacks such as protein bars, M&Ms, and Lara Bars. There is also some discussion about the taste of the Lara Bars and recommendations for flavors to try.
I am not a bread eater, so deep dish pizza is not my thing...although, the first year I went to conference I did eat 1 piece. Last year we ate thin crust and it was wonderful. But, I have to say Bubba Gumps is my favorite place to eat in Chicago...not that I have eaten at a lot of places. I get pizza at least once a week at home...after church on Sunday night...and even though it is not Chicago style I like it just as well. So, its Bubba Gumps for me...lol There is nothing more relaxing to me than supper at Bubba Gumps and eating dip n dots while watching the fireworks from the pier. It doesn't take much to make me happy...lol

True Chicago style pizza is not deep dish--it's stuffed. Just need to make that distinction. :)

DebbieJ said:
True Chicago style pizza is not deep dish--it's stuffed. Just need to make that distinction. :)

THAT is a better word for it! Even though the pan is "deep" the crust certainly is not thick! It's just FILLED with yummy cheese and toppings!

Still way too much bread for me...yuck! But, you can always pull off the top part of the crust...lol But yeah...its more like a pie than what we call pizza...almost like calizone, I think.

<h2>What kind of grub do they serve at "Explore the Menu at Our Restaurant"?</h2><p>The menu at our restaurant offers a variety of options for breakfast and more! We have a wide range of dishes including traditional breakfast items like eggs, bacon, and pancakes, as well as lunch and dinner options such as salads, sandwiches, and entrees.</p><h2>Do we have a choice of things or is it the same for everyone?</h2><p>Yes, our menu offers a variety of options for each meal, so you can choose the dishes that best suit your preferences. We also have vegetarian and gluten-free options available for those with dietary restrictions.</p><h2>Is breakfast more like a buffet (bagels, eggs, etc) or more sit down and be served?</h2><p>Our breakfast service is a combination of both buffet and sit-down. We offer a buffet with a selection of items like bagels, eggs, and fruit, but also have a menu with made-to-order items that are served to your table.</p><h2>What are the prices like at "Explore the Menu at Our Restaurant"?</h2><p>Our prices vary depending on the dish and meal, but we strive to offer affordable options for our customers. You can check our menu or ask your server for pricing information.</p><h2>Do you have any signature dishes or must-try items on the menu?</h2><p>Yes, we have a few signature dishes that are highly recommended by our customers. Our breakfast burrito and avocado toast are some of our most popular items. We also have daily specials that are worth trying!</p>

Related to Explore the Menu at Our Restaurant: Variety of Options for Breakfast & More!

What kind of grub do they serve at "Explore the Menu at Our Restaurant"?

The menu at our restaurant offers a variety of options for breakfast and more! We have a wide range of dishes including traditional breakfast items like eggs, bacon, and pancakes, as well as lunch and dinner options such as salads, sandwiches, and entrees.

Do we have a choice of things or is it the same for everyone?

Yes, our menu offers a variety of options for each meal, so you can choose the dishes that best suit your preferences. We also have vegetarian and gluten-free options available for those with dietary restrictions.

Is breakfast more like a buffet (bagels, eggs, etc) or more sit down and be served?

Our breakfast service is a combination of both buffet and sit-down. We offer a buffet with a selection of items like bagels, eggs, and fruit, but also have a menu with made-to-order items that are served to your table.

What are the prices like at "Explore the Menu at Our Restaurant"?

Our prices vary depending on the dish and meal, but we strive to offer affordable options for our customers. You can check our menu or ask your server for pricing information.

Do you have any signature dishes or must-try items on the menu?

Yes, we have a few signature dishes that are highly recommended by our customers. Our breakfast burrito and avocado toast are some of our most popular items. We also have daily specials that are worth trying!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefharris
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • raebates