• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Ultimate Gleek Moment: Live Concert in Phoenix with Your BFF!"

In summary, the "Experience the Ultimate Gleek Moment" live concert in Phoenix is a special event organized by Pampered Chef and Glee. It will take place on a specific date and time at a venue in Phoenix, Arizona. To win tickets, you must be a registered member of Pampered Chef and complete specific actions. The prize includes two tickets and other perks such as airfare, hotel accommodations, and a meet and greet with the cast. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Glee fans to experience the energy of the show live.
nikked
Gold Member
'cuz I totally am! In fact, my mother's day present was a trip to Phoenix (from Albuquerque) to see the live concert! I am so excited...it's tomorrow night, and I'm going with my BFF...

LOVE THE SHOW!

Yes I am! I love it:) Have a great time at the show - we tried to get tix in Chicago but they sold out quickly!

Gleeks unite! I won't be seeing the concert but I do love the show!

I have no idea what you all are talking about, so I am guessing no.

I am I was hooked fro the pilot episode!! I wish I could go see 1 of the concerts! Have fun

LOVE it! Being a huge Broadway musical fan, I love that they've modernized musical theatre!

O...
M...
G...

That was so AWESOME! Best Mother's Day present EVER!!! Someone in front of me was taking video, and she said she would email it to me...I can't even begin to describe how totally incredible that was!

I do have to say that as rabid a fan as I am, I was put to SHAME by most of the folks there. It was fun to see the huge diversity in age of the folks who were there. If you can go, definitely worth it. Hopefully next year they'll have more cities!

I think the closest one to me is NYC and it's Memorial Day weekend, so sadly, I won't be going. I'm glad you had a blast! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Glee!!

Related to Experience the Ultimate Gleek Moment: Live Concert in Phoenix with Your BFF!"

What is the "Experience the Ultimate Gleek Moment" live concert in Phoenix?

The "Experience the Ultimate Gleek Moment" live concert in Phoenix is a special event organized by Pampered Chef, in partnership with the hit TV show Glee. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Glee fans to attend a live concert featuring the show's cast members and experience the excitement and energy of the show in person.

When and where will the concert take place?

The concert will take place on [date] at [venue] in Phoenix, Arizona. Doors will open at [time] and the concert will start at [time].

How can I win tickets to the concert?

To enter the contest, you must be a registered member of Pampered Chef. Once you are a member, you can enter the contest by completing [specific actions]. The more actions you complete, the higher your chances of winning.

Can I bring a friend to the concert?

Yes, the prize includes two tickets to the concert, so you can bring your BFF along to experience the ultimate Gleek moment with you!

What else is included in the prize package?

In addition to the concert tickets, the prize package includes round-trip airfare for two to Phoenix, hotel accommodations for two nights, and a meet and greet with the Glee cast members. It truly is the ultimate Gleek experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
gaddischef