• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expediated Shipping Through P3?

In summary, expedited shipping through P3 is only available for individual orders and can be selected by clicking on the "change shipping method" link below the "ship to" and "Spanish packing list" sections. Options include 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air, with P3 calculating the appropriate charges. However, this is a more expensive option and may not be necessary for orders that will arrive before Christmas. It is also possible for consultants without websites to enter orders for expedited shipping. Prices for expedited shipping can be significantly higher, with some examples being $27.50 for next day shipping of a $28 item and $74.45 for next day shipping of a 7 Piece Stainless product. These prices may increase closer
ChefMary412
Can we do 2 day or faster shipping through P3 for an individual order?

No - that option is only available for online orders from your website.

ChefBeckyD said:
No - that option is only available for online orders from your website.

Below the Ship to and Spanish Packing list there is an option to the change the shipping method. Expensive though.

DawnH said:
Below the Ship to and Spanish Packing list there is an option to the change the shipping method. Expensive though.

That just changes WHERE it's shipped to, and then, regular Fed-Ex shipping charges will apply. However, it's NOT an expedited shipping option - it won't get there faster by choosing that option.

Wow, I know something Becky doesn't. Gonna mark this day on my calendar. ;)

Yes, you can do expedited shipping with P3, only for indiv. orders. Below "ship to" and below "spanish packing list" is shipping method. There is a blue link for "change shipping method" which then lets you select 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air. P3 will calculate the appropriate charges. There's even a box for the hideous SmartPost but I don't know how you get to be able to select that one.

Thank you for the info. Becca. I did not know this either! :)

Becca_in_MD said:
Wow, I know something Becky doesn't. Gonna mark this day on my calendar. ;)

Yes, you can do expedited shipping with P3, only for indiv. orders. Below "ship to" and below "spanish packing list" is shipping method. There is a blue link for "change shipping method" which then lets you select 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air. P3 will calculate the appropriate charges. There's even a box for the hideous SmartPost but I don't know how you get to be able to select that one.

You're right - I didn't know that! I can't tell you when I last did an indiv. order through P3 - I always direct people to do them online, or tag it on to a show. So - I guess I've never even seen that option!

Thanks. I ended up seeing that it would get to the person before Christmas so she was good to go regular shipping. Good to know the option is there if necessary. I did a lot of individual orders this month. Too bad they came in completely staggered, so I could not make a show out of it! It would have been a great show, too!

Hey, I'm thrilled to know that consultants without websites can enter orders for 2nd day and next day shipping.

I entered a $28 stone and shipping was $27.50 for next day and $22.50 for 2nd day. CRAZY!! Next day shipping for the DCB is $34.75 and the 7 Piece Stainless was $74.45. Those with websites watch and see how many people will pay these fees. It's insane! Last year I had someone order $31 of products and spend $23.25 on shipping. The year before that someone bought the $69 DCB and paid $29.25 shipping.

I wonder if these prices go up the closer we get to the 23rd?

What is Expediated Shipping Through P3?

Expediated Shipping Through P3 is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive their orders faster by upgrading to a faster shipping method.

How do I select Expediated Shipping Through P3?

You can select Expediated Shipping Through P3 during the checkout process on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

What are the shipping options available through Expediated Shipping Through P3?

There are several shipping options available through Expediated Shipping Through P3, including 2-day and overnight shipping. The exact options and pricing may vary depending on your location.

How much does Expediated Shipping Through P3 cost?

The cost of Expediated Shipping Through P3 depends on the shipping option selected and the destination of the package. The exact cost will be displayed during the checkout process.

Can I track my order with Expediated Shipping Through P3?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number which you can use to track your package through the Expediated Shipping Through P3 service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jenni