• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Skillet and Lid: A Surprising Point Difference from SS | HO Mistake?

she just forwarded the call to the right department.I was just wondering the same thing.Nope, haven't heard a thing. How many days do ya'll think I should give them before I call back??24 hours is my limit.24 hours should do it. Thanks for the info!
Smashie
.........that earning points for the Executive 12" skillet AND lid takes MORE points than the SS ??? I wonder if they made a mistake at HO.

I think they are trying to push SS since its brand new and giving a better "deal" for that...

Only when you add the lid, the skillet itself doesn't - no lid for the SS skillet that I see...

janetupnorth said:
Only when you add the lid, the skillet itself doesn't - no lid for the SS skillet that I see...

for the 12" SS it says COVERED skillet, for the 12" Exec. it just says skillet, and the glass lid is separate.

Ah thanks...missed that on what I was looking at...

janetupnorth said:

Right, as in my first post I noted it for both the Skillet AND Lid.

Am I misunderstanding your post???:eek:

Smashie said:
Right, as in my first post I noted it for both the Skillet AND Lid.

Am I misunderstanding your post???:eek:

No, I didn't see the words "covered" skillet on the list I was on...

janetupnorth said:
Ah thanks...missed that on what I was looking at...

LOL, No problem. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding what everyone is trying to say.

Sorry :blushing:

Sorry for the confusion.........I guess what I am trying to say, is ........ Is what I am seeing right??? Is the SS skillet come with the lid or is it a typo???Sorry for the confusion ladies......bear with me!!

The Stainless 12" Skillet, does indeed come with a lid. They don't sell it separate like in the executive line... also if you notice the price point for the ss, it is higher, as it included the lid... hth! :)

GourmetGirl said:
The Stainless 12" Skillet, does indeed come with a lid. They don't sell it separate like in the executive line... also if you notice the price point for the ss, it is higher, as it included the lid... hth! :)

Thats what I thought , but why would they make the points more for the executive skillet and lid (1350 points) more than the SS skillet with lid ( 1200). It just seems like its not right.

:confused:

What is interesting is if you look at the points chart, you get one point for every retail dollar...

Then when it comes to redemption, the things that take the least points per dollar to earn are the 12" covered stainless skillet and the 12" covered Exec. stockpot, followed by the grill pan, stir-fry skillet and DB griddle.

Hard to tell if that is an inventory/sales "issue" or something else...

Maybe someone should contact HO to check with them... I was assuming that they are trying to push the SS since a lot of consultants already have the Exec...but 150 points is 150 points, I want to get as much free as I can, and I really will be counting every last point...

I think they put more points on what they think we will want the most b/c they know that will make us work harder for sales to get them and in turn make HO more $ while still giving us what we want!!:balloon:

I'm wanting the Executive Double Burner Griddle and the Skillet Lid.

jrstephens said:
I think they put more points on what they think we will want the most b/c they know that will make us work harder for sales to get them and in turn make HO more $ while still giving us what we want!!:balloon:

I'm wanting the Executive Double Burner Griddle and the Skillet Lid.

Bought that BEFORE I was a consultant as my half-price item...love it...only Executive piece I owned until my saute pan...

I just called HO and of course the rep didn't know so she forward it to "the right dept" and I will be hearing back from them soon. Don't hold your breath!!!

thanks! I would call but I'm at work;)

My only guess is that the Exec lid fits the 12" Skillet and Stir-Fry Skillet... that's why it's offered as a separate item. The Stainless Lid will only fit the 12" Skillet since there are no other options. Not sure why it's more points though...

I found out the other night at our Fall kick-off, that the lids are interchangeable between the SS and executive.

Bump, anything back from HO?

jenniferknapp said:
Bump, anything back from HO?

I was just wondering the same thing.

Nope, haven't heard a thing. How many days do ya'll think I should give them before I call back??

24 hours is my limit.

jenniferknapp said:
I think they are trying to push SS since its brand new and giving a better "deal" for that...

This is the answer I received from the Rep and her Super, but she said that is not the official answer. She also told me that when I called the other day and asked the same question, the information was never put on my file nor that I even called. So basically the first rep just dismissed me. :mad:

She tells me she will call me back, when they find out from the dept that makes the points decisions, but does not believe there are mistakes on the point system.

So, we shall see.

Smashie said:
She also told me that when I called the other day and asked the same question, the information was never put on my file nor that I even called. So basically the first rep just dismissed me. :mad:
QUOTE]

This is the reason when it is something that could really affect our business like rules and regulations, I say email and get it in writing b/c you never know when your call will not be noted.

Related to Executive Skillet and Lid: A Surprising Point Difference from SS | HO Mistake?

1. Did anyone else notice that the Pampered Chef ceramic cookware is dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our ceramic cookware is safe for use in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal care and longevity of the product.

2. Did anyone else notice that the Pampered Chef knives are made with high carbon stainless steel?

Yes, our knives are made with high carbon stainless steel, which provides superior strength, durability, and sharpness for all of your cutting needs.

3. Did anyone else notice that the Pampered Chef baking stones are made in the USA?

Yes, all of our baking stones are proudly made in the USA with high-quality stoneware that is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfectly baked goods.

4. Did anyone else notice that the Pampered Chef kitchen tools have a lifetime guarantee?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our kitchen tools and offer a lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Did anyone else notice that the Pampered Chef stoneware can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer?

Yes, our stoneware is incredibly versatile and can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer. It is also safe for use under the broiler and can withstand temperature changes up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • astavnes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies