• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Double Burner Griddle

In summary, the DBG is a good option for electric coil stove users, but may need to be set on a higher heat setting.
kkimpinski
I am thinking of getting the DBG but I'm not sure how it would work on an electric coil stove. Has anyone used the DBG on this type of stove? Was the heat uniform? Maybe I would be better off getting the 11" Square Griddle. What do you all think?

tia,

Oh good question! My house that I am currently renting has an elec stove, I didn't even think of that! (I can't wait to have my own house with gas!!)

I have the electric burner w/coils. It would be even, if the coils matched. the back one is large, the front is small. But usually what i do is that i look it on the large side, and keep warm in the front. (if i dont have a large crowd).

BUT I LOVE THE GRIDDLE

Hope that helps.

I use mine on a flat top - one is larger coil, back is smaller. I usually have the smaller coil set at 6 and the larger at 4 and it seems to even out very well that way. The griddle seems to do the remaining part of the work to even it out.

janetupnorth said:
I use mine on a flat top - one is larger coil, back is smaller. I usually have the smaller coil set at 6 and the larger at 4 and it seems to even out very well that way. The griddle seems to do the remaining part of the work to even it out.

Thanks, Janet! You answered my question before I asked it. My DH was wondering how it would work on our flat top that has a small burner in back & a large in front. I really want this griddle! I just bought the 11 in one at 60%off from my open house & can't wait to use that too!

Hmmm...not sure what to do. I guess I could order the DBG and try it. With The Pampered Chef 's great return policy I could always send it back if I don't like it. I am currently using a electric griddle that I got as a wedding shower gift. The coating is starting to peel and it is only 3 years old. (and I never use metal tools on it) I also hate washing the electric griddle.

My cooktop has large/small burners, and I can't control the heat (they're push-button instead of dial controls), but the DBG works pretty well. As Janet posted, I usually have to set the small burner to a higher temp than the large one. (I can't wait to redo the kitchen and get a gas cooktop from this century!)

I've got an elec coil stove top too. I have the prof dbg & do what everyone else is suggesting. It works out just fine for us. Enjoy your cookware! :)

When you do this for the first time, the easiest way to learn your stove and settings is to cook pancakes and watch them...put one on each end at the same time, watch how fast each cooks, adjust a little, let the temp even out and try again...you'll learn your balance pretty quick.

Related to Executive Double Burner Griddle

What are the dimensions of the Executive Double Burner Griddle?

The Executive Double Burner Griddle measures 18 inches by 10 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking large batches of food.

Is the Executive Double Burner Griddle compatible with all stovetops?

Yes, the Executive Double Burner Griddle is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

How do I clean the Executive Double Burner Griddle?

The Executive Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge for best results.

Can I use metal utensils on the Executive Double Burner Griddle?

Yes, the Executive Double Burner Griddle is made with durable non-stick coating that can withstand metal utensils without scratching or damaging the surface.

What is the temperature range for the Executive Double Burner Griddle?

The Executive Double Burner Griddle can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for a wide range of cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • towerbabel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies