• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of a Double Burner Griddle - Perfect for Any Stove!

In summary, the Double Burner Griddle measures 20 inches by 11.5 inches and can be used on all types of stovetops. It is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with warm, soapy water. The griddle is made of heavy-duty aluminum and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
kat29
Okay I have a question on the Double Burner Griddle...How does that exactly work on the stove? :confused: My dad has the smooth top stove. He has a large burner then a small burner. Will it work on that or is it more for a regular stove with the coils...I hope I explained that right. I need to know. He just placed a $650.00 order :eek: and was asking me about the Double Burner Griddle. I don't know much about it cause I don't have it. So any help would be nice. Oh and we are talking about the executive one.

Also I want to be nice to him on this since he is placing such a large order. Can I enter his order as a show so they get the FREE stuff too??? I didn't expect him to place that big of an order. :)

I have a smooth top stove, and I use it on mine. The burners are different sizes as well. It works fine...sometimes we put the smaller burner on a bit higher heat than the larger burner.

And yes -- if it were me, I'd enter it as a show, but put the order in other people's names so it counts as a show. Does this make sense???

spoiledchef said:
And yes -- if it were me, I'd enter it as a show, but put the order in other people's names so it counts as a show. Does this make sense???

Yeah that makes sense. I was going to put the show in my Mom's name then the order in my dads name. Cool I know they will appreciate that.

Thanks!!! I sure do appreciate the reply!!!

What is the size of the Double Burner Griddle?

The Double Burner Griddle measures 20 inches by 11.5 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking multiple items at once.

Can the Double Burner Griddle be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle is designed to be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Is the Double Burner Griddle dishwasher safe?

No, the Double Burner Griddle is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to maintain its quality.

What is the material of the Double Burner Griddle?

The Double Burner Griddle is made of heavy-duty aluminum, which ensures even heat distribution and durability.

Does the Double Burner Griddle come with a warranty?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your griddle, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • kkimpinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies