• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enchiladas on Double Burner Griddle???

In summary, the consultant suggested that a recipe for 28 cheese enchiladas be sold to hispanic customers. The cookware that they need to promote is the double burner griddle. The class was about how to sell this cookware to hispanic customers.
ccpchef
Help on a shuttle bus I was talking with one of the hispanic consultants about a recipe to sell the double burner griddle. She said it makes 28 cheese enchiladas and it was in the Una Muestra TPC. I looked in my cookbooks 2005 Spring 2005 Winter and Spring 2006 I couldnt find it If anyone has the recipe with the actual measurements I would love to have it Thanks ccpchef

Did you check out the recipe section of the PC website? I know you can look up Una Muestra recipes in English there.

I heard about this too, though I can't help with the recipe! I would just look on CC, I'm sure you'll find it there.

I know you are only talking about finding the recipe, but thought I'd share this! At the New Directors Breakfast, Valerie (the hispanic lady from HO) sat with us! And she said the same thing. To really push the double burner griddle for hispanic customers and recruits. She said they could care less about stoneware, that it is the cookware we need to push. She said to try to sell them a skillet for frying up the enchilada ingredients and then they roll up and line them up on the double burner griddle and it holds 28 and then they can bake them - or cook them on the stovetop.

She said so many are frustrated with their large family - that it is like us trying to make pancakes to feed 12 people and it takes forever - they all love it when you teach them how to make enough enchiladas to all be done at once for everybody! We have a large hispanic community here and I had never even thought of breaking into that market but I am now! Plus, I teach and there are many moms of hispanic students that I can already think of that are bilingual so it will be easy to talk to them!

BTW - the Hispanic Starter Kit comes with a skillet instead of the large round stone. I did not know that!

Cindycooks said:
I know you are only talking about finding the recipe, but thought I'd share this! At the New Directors Breakfast, Valerie (the hispanic lady from HO) sat with us! And she said the same thing. To really push the double burner griddle for hispanic customers and recruits. She said they could care less about stoneware, that it is the cookware we need to push. She said to try to sell them a skillet for frying up the enchilada ingredients and then they roll up and line them up on the double burner griddle and it holds 28 and then they can bake them - or cook them on the stovetop.

She said so many are frustrated with their large family - that it is like us trying to make pancakes to feed 12 people and it takes forever - they all love it when you teach them how to make enough enchiladas to all be done at once for everybody! We have a large hispanic community here and I had never even thought of breaking into that market but I am now! Plus, I teach and there are many moms of hispanic students that I can already think of that are bilingual so it will be easy to talk to them!

BTW - the Hispanic Starter Kit comes with a skillet instead of the large round stone. I did not know that!

Yes, 2 gals in my cluster went to the promoting to the hispanic market class, or whatever it was called. They were told that hispanics hardly EVER bake! So just like you said, they'll use the griddle to cook their enchiladas & such & to show the value of our cookware, how it can save time etc...

1. What makes the Double Burner Griddle ideal for making enchiladas?

The Double Burner Griddle has a large cooking surface that allows you to cook multiple enchiladas at once, saving you time and effort. It also has a non-stick coating, making it easy to flip and remove the enchiladas without them sticking to the pan.

2. Can I use the Double Burner Griddle on my stovetop or do I need a separate burner?

You can use the Double Burner Griddle on any stovetop, including gas, electric, and induction. The griddle has a flat bottom that ensures even heat distribution, making it suitable for all types of stovetops.

3. How many enchiladas can I make on the Double Burner Griddle at once?

The Double Burner Griddle can accommodate up to 8-10 enchiladas, depending on their size. You can also use the griddle to make other types of meals, such as pancakes or grilled sandwiches.

4. Is the Double Burner Griddle easy to clean?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle is designed for easy cleaning. The non-stick coating allows you to wipe off any food residue with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a mild dish soap and a non-abrasive scrubber.

5. Can I use the Double Burner Griddle for other types of cooking?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various types of cooking, such as making quesadillas, fajitas, and even breakfast foods like bacon and eggs. Its large surface area and non-stick coating make it perfect for all types of meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PampMomof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies