• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Double Burner Griddle...

In summary, a guest asked if the pan would have a cool spot in between burners. The answer is that the pan heats evenly on all types of stovetops. It has a lip to hold bacon grease and a pouring spout for easy draining. Many people love this pan, including the speaker who received it as a prize and was impressed with its even cooking.
genburk
Silver Member
I had a guest ask me if you have a cool spot in between the burners. I told her it should heat evenly like the cookware, but she didn't buy one because I was not sure.....

My question: Will this work on a flat top stove or does it have an bottom edge and work better on a raised burner stove?

Thanks.

The surface of the pan heats evenly no matter what kind of stove top it is used on!

BethCooks4U said:
The surface of the pan heats evenly no matter what kind of stove top it is used on!

Thank you.... maybe I can remember which guest it was and give her a call. Thanks again.

genburk said:
I had a guest ask me if you have a cool spot in between the burners. I told her it should heat evenly like the cookware, but she didn't buy one because I was not sure.....

My question: Will this work on a flat top stove or does it have an bottom edge and work better on a raised burner stove?

Thanks.

I have a flat top stove and cooks evenly...:)

I have a raised burner and it works great. Just remember where there is
No Burner..... there is NO BURNER:D HTH Love mine, use it all the time.

I bought my DH one for Christmas and he loves his. I have a flat stove and it heats evenly.

I really need to get one! Is there a lip on it big enough to hold bacon grease? I hate making bacon in two batches!

gilliandanielle said:
I really need to get one! Is there a lip on it big enough to hold bacon grease? I hate making bacon in two batches!

Yes and don't forget you can use your large bar pan to cook bacon in the over with no flipping!:D

I think the answer about there being a cool (less hot) spot depends on the type of cooktop you're using. Mine is raised electric burners. When we use the double griddle , the space inbetween does not cook as evenly of those areas directly above the burners. It still cooks, but not to the same degree...ie. with bacon we shift some pieces around as they fry.

Not only is there a nice lip to hold in the bacon grease, but one corner has a pouring spout so you easily drain off the grease.

Great, thanks for the answers!

Thanks for the heads up!

I have the Executive griddle and I LOVE it!! I have the old fashioned raised electric burners and it has even cooking. I actually got mine from the shopping spree I won last year at National Conf. It was the first item I picked up!! When I used it the first time I remember telling my husband, "I can't believe how even it cooks. I sell this stuff and wouldn't have believed it." He just laughed at me. We use the double griddle at least once a week.

1. What is the size of the Double Burner Griddle?

The Double Burner Griddle measures 19.5 inches long and 11.5 inches wide, making it perfect for cooking on two burners at once.

2. Is the Double Burner Griddle non-stick?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle features a non-stick coating that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze.

3. Can the Double Burner Griddle be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle is compatible with gas, electric, and induction stovetops, making it a versatile cooking tool for any kitchen.

4. How do I clean the Double Burner Griddle?

The non-stick coating on the Double Burner Griddle makes it easy to clean. Simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to wipe it down.

5. Can the Double Burner Griddle go in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting the Double Burner Griddle in the dishwasher as it may damage the non-stick coating. It is best to hand wash it for optimal care and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
kat29
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies