• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Executive Director Team Recognition Reviews

In summary, there were two different types of banquets at the conference, one being a daytime casual and the other being a big banquet. Preferences varied among team members, with some enjoying the specific time frame of the casual banquet while others preferred the giveaways and festive atmosphere of the big banquet. Some teams also had their own informal recognition ceremonies, including personal letters from family members and emotional moments. Overall, opinions were mixed and some felt that the banquet was just average, while others missed out on the recognition due to unexpected circumstances.
DebPC
Staff member
Did you miss the big banquet or did you like the daytime casual one better?
Any thoughts from your team members preferences?

I was okay with it the way it was. Our banquet tended to last HOURS so it was nice it was in a specific time frame. I know some others really liked the banquet but I'm okay either way!

I missed the banquet one because there were more giveaways, and things like clappers. Also it felt like another class instead of a good time with your cluster.

Ours was nice and very informal. For each new director, we used our sneaky ninja stealth to have a family member write a personal letter to them lifting up their success and sharing how what they are doing for their families has brought about positive change.
There was a lot of Kleenex involved, lol.

beckyjsmith said:
Ours was nice and very informal. For each new director, we used our sneaky ninja stealth to have a family member write a personal letter to them lifting up their success and sharing how what they are doing for their families has brought about positive change.
There was a lot of Kleenex involved, lol.

Ours was like this too. It's hard for me to say which I'd like better, because my Sr. Exec's Mom died unexpectedly this past weekend, so she wasn't at Conference. The Sr. Directors under her took over, along with Karen Logston to do do our Team Time. There really wasn't any training, other than a motivational time from my Adv. Director. It was fun - mostly awards, and honoring achievements. It was nice.

It was more meaningful to me to be recognized as a new director at my Team Time than in the big session (both were FUN - just one was more meaningful to me). I loved that they shared comments from my team and upline, and also from my husband and son. That made it so special. There were a LOT of kleenex in our Team Time too!

Plus, I was honored as one of the top 10 Sellers in my Ex. Dir. Organization - Wow! That was a surprise and so much fun! Walked away feeling like I could achieve anything!

Ours was...eh....nothing bowled me over. It got started late because general session went long. I ended up leaving before it was over so I don't know if something earth shattering happened after I left, but I doubt it.

With missing conference at the last minute, I think I missed this more than anything other kind of recognition. I was in the top four in sales in the Nancy Francis downline.

I liked it better, but ours was never boring nor did it ever drag on

Maybe I should clarify a little--ours wasn't boring and there wasn't really any training but it was in a classroom and there weren't any decorations, or people dressed up. That makes the atmosphere different. So I'm with Deb it was EH.

1. What is the purpose of the Executive Director Team Recognition Reviews?

The purpose of the Executive Director Team Recognition Reviews is to acknowledge and celebrate the hard work and accomplishments of our Executive Director team members. It is an opportunity for them to receive recognition and appreciation for their contributions to the company.

2. How often are the Executive Director Team Recognition Reviews conducted?

The Executive Director Team Recognition Reviews are conducted on a quarterly basis. This allows for a consistent and timely recognition of our team members' achievements.

3. How are the Executive Director Team Recognition Reviews conducted?

The reviews are conducted by a panel of senior leaders within the company. They review the performance and contributions of each Executive Director and determine the level of recognition they will receive.

4. What criteria are used to determine recognition levels?

The criteria used to determine recognition levels include performance metrics such as sales, team growth, and leadership skills, as well as feedback from peers, superiors, and customers. The panel also takes into consideration the individual's impact on the overall success of the company.

5. What types of recognition do Executive Directors receive through these reviews?

Executive Directors can receive various forms of recognition, including bonuses, promotions, additional responsibilities, and public acknowledgement of their achievements. The specific level of recognition is determined by their performance and contributions as evaluated by the panel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez