1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Executive Cookware numbers

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

:confused: I am trying to input a sale piece of Executive Cookware for a past host (60% discount) for February and the number on all Executive Cookware is not coming up. What am I doing wrong?

Feb 24, 2006
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Have you updated Pampered Partner? Do a product update. If that doesn't work, do a program update.

Are you using the numbers off the February Host special flyer?

Feb 24, 2006
  3. pkd09

Yes, I am using the numbers off the February special sheet. I will try an update. I am at the end of my SS1. Do I need to do an update every month?

Feb 24, 2006
  4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

yes, you need to do a product update every month. That way the specials will be added to your product list. Personally, I do a program and a product update every month before I enter my first show.

Feb 24, 2006
  5. pkd09

Thank you for all of your help. I will remember to update monthly. :) I love this website. You are all so supportive and helpful. Thank you :D

Feb 24, 2006
  6. Executive cookware

I updted pampered partner and even downloaded disc and still only feb products listed for specials on my pp is generation II, professional, and cutting board. Could not get executive cookware. Added the executive manually. By clicking on update on pp and instead of other options, click on product information and added Special # and name of item and click on Update on this screen. I did not enter show yet will be doing today or tomorrow to be sure works. I am going to check with HO on this. Thanks!

Feb 26, 2006
  7. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

You are doing something wrong and you're really just going "around" the problem, not solving it. Pampered Chef kindly provided us an 800 number to help us. Give them a call and they can walk you through it.

Feb 26, 2006
Have something to add?