• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exec Starting to Stick, Is Yours?

In summary, some people who have had the Exec cookware for a year or more are experiencing sticking issues. The problems seem to be worse around the rim of the pans. If you have problems with sticking, baking soda paste may help. When contacting the company, be sure to include the make and model of your cookware as well as the date of purchase.
chefsteph07
I've had the Exec cookware since it first came out, won the sets during the shopping spree at conferene, and earned the open stock pieces through pan o rama when it was going on, I use them EVERY DAY (most used, 10in saute, double burner griddle, single burner griddle) and ONE BY ONE, they have started to stick within a span of about 4-6 mo. I was wondering if anyone else who has had the cookware since the beginning is experiencing similar issues? Of course, I've taken care of it the proper ways. Also, on my saute pan, around the rim on the inside, it is starting to peel.

So, just thought I'd throw it out if anyone else has had sticking issues over the last year or so...I'm a bit frustrated and don't want to send 3 big pieces back but I know I will if I have to.

I know you say you've taken care of it properly, but you know that includes not using Pam or similar canned "non stick" sprays? They can actually gum up the surfaces of your nonstick cookware. (Excellent selling point for the PC Kitchen Spritzer, btw) You probably already knew this, but figured it was worth mentioning.

I would try a baking soda paste on it, to see if you can remove the "stickiness" from it.
If that doesn't work, I would definitely contact the home office. Please let us know what happens!!

No, don't use pam, etc, I know about the bad stuff in it that breaks down the coating! :)

Good tip on the baking soda paste, I will try that!

About a year ago I had to returned my saute pan (from kit) because I was having the same issue. I'm extremly carefull with my pans (I love them), but noticed that food (especially eggs) started to stick to them. I call the office and I got a new one. This happend right after HO started to reinforced more the lifetime warranty. HO asked me to send my pan back for evaluation and couple weeks later I received a new one.

I would recomend that you contact them and let them know what's going on. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Mine are. Especially the 8" saute pan, which we use the most for eggs.

It even has a different texture than some of my newer/less used Exec. pans.

And no, I don't use Pam or other sprays. I don't even use the spray bottle from PC. My pan has only seen real butter, or coconut oil. Very occasionally olive oil.

I"m glad to hear that a couple of you are having the same issues, what prompted me to write this is because I was making eggs for breakfast in my 10 in this morning, sprayed it w/ the kitchen spritzer and they turned out lousy because they are sticking so much. I could understand if I had put them in dry, but with a spray of olive oil, I was really shocked at the amt of stickiness there was to it.

And the same thing about the texture, it's not smooth, but almost gritty or bumpy in texture. And that's the one that's peeling around the rim. :(

My double burner pan has a spot that sticks. :( No sprays here either.

What is "Exec Starting to Stick, Is Yours?"

"Exec Starting to Stick, Is Yours?" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the process of a newly recruited executive consultant starting to see success and growth in their business.

How can I tell if my executive consultant is starting to stick?

There are a few signs to look for to determine if your executive consultant is starting to stick. These can include consistent sales, a growing customer base, and an increase in bookings or parties. Additionally, your consultant may start to take on leadership roles within the company and show a deeper understanding of the business.

What can I do to help my executive consultant stick?

As a mentor or leader, there are several things you can do to help your executive consultant stick. This can include providing support and guidance, sharing tips and strategies for success, and celebrating their achievements and milestones. You can also help them stay motivated and focused by setting goals and offering incentives for reaching them.

What tools or resources are available to support executives who are just starting to stick?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to support executives who are starting to stick. These can include training materials, mentorship programs, online communities, and events and conferences. Additionally, executives can access a wealth of information and support through the company's website and social media channels.

What are some common challenges that executives face when they are starting to stick?

Some common challenges that executives may face when they are starting to stick include managing time and balancing their business with other responsibilities, such as a full-time job or family commitments. They may also struggle with self-doubt or fear of failure. However, with the right support and mindset, these challenges can be overcome and lead to even greater success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • BettieC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies