• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Online Offer - Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish !‏

In summary, the person sent out emails to their past customers and friends but did not receive any sales. They then got an email from PWS telling them they are not qualified to sell the product. The person is upset because they thought they were qualified to sell the product and now they are being told to email their customers back and tell them they messed up.
colegrovet
Gold Member
I sent out a flyer to all my past customers and friends.. They are going like hot cakes..

I sent out e-mails last night, but no biters yet.. Keeping my fingers crossed that people won't check their e-mail until after work! =)

I sent out emails earlier today from PWS! Hoping this will generate some on-line sales.

got some sales too, this is too cute.

How do we know if someone bought them?

NinaPChef said:
How do we know if someone bought them?

You will get an email @ online activity or you can see it in your IPT.

IPT? Where is that?

Thanks for this thread! It just helped me decide to go ahead and e-mail my contacts about it. :) I hope to get some orders!

hmmm I think the dish is the cutest thing.... I sent an email out in my PWS as well as my mailing list and the only things I received were "remove me from you list" emails... hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, it will be different... Crossing my fingers!!!

Well.....I sent out over 20 emails. Hmmmm, I wonder where the link is? I go looking for it. It isnt there. I call HO. "Ohhhh, you just started and arent qualified? Well, you cant sell those."I cant sell them? When in the world did you email me telling me I could. Would I have sent all those emails? No I wouldnt. I politely asked what I could do in this situation. The wonderful young man on the phone not so polietly said, "Then Email them back and tell them you messed up."I messed up? Me? What the heck? I know there is a way to tell if consultants are qualified or not, which is why they know I couldnt sell the hearts....Then why send me the email? Why say...he go ahead and sent out emails and sell this heart! Grrrr.Sorry for the vent, I am just really upset if you didnt notice. I had a bunch of contacts that LOVE them......

Related to Exclusive Online Offer - Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish !‏

What is the Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish?

The Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish is a beautiful and versatile dish that can be used for serving appetizers, desserts, or as a decoration piece in your kitchen.

Is the Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, this dish is made of high-quality stoneware that is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal care.

What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish?

The dimensions of the heart dish are 9.75 inches by 9.5 inches, making it the perfect size for serving small dishes or using as a decorative tray.

Can I use the Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish in the oven?

Yes, this dish is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for baking and serving hot dishes.

Is the Simple Additions(R) Heart Dish part of a set?

Yes, the heart dish is part of our Simple Additions(R) collection, which includes other coordinating pieces such as a serving platter and bowls. These items can be purchased separately or as a set for a cohesive look in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D Levad
  • ChefMoore
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Niki
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies