• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Dots Tote Shipment on Its Way - Get Ready to Receive Yours!

LOL - isn't that the truth?I am soooo excited about getting my rolling tote. I just hope it doesn't take as long as my dots tote.
Liquid Sky
I just noticed that my earned Dots tote has been shipped!!! Can't wait to get it!!!!

I noticed that too and mine will be here this week which is cool and we don't have to wait till the end of the month for shipping :)

How can you see if it has sipped?

I went and checked fedex, and I was unable to track my tote... anyone else having problems tracking the tote?

KimberleePowell said:
I went and checked fedex, and I was unable to track my tote... anyone else having problems tracking the tote?

Did you check thru "check by REFERENCE number"?

Liquid Sky said:
Did you check thru "check by REFERENCE number"?

mine is saying not in the system yet....:(
but under product adjustments, its saying 01/12/10.....:(

Last edited:
Ginger428 said:
but ubder product adjustments, its saying 01/12/10.....:(

Mine says the same thing under adjustments. I checked FE and it was shipped on Jan. 15th. Did you put 01 at the end of your reference #?

Ginger428 said:
but ubder product adjustments, its saying 01/12/10.....:(

Liquid Sky said:
Mine says the same thing under adjustments. I checked FE and it was shipped on Jan. 15th. Did you put 01 at the end of your reference #?

Same with mine. Doesn't show on FedEx, product adjustment says 1/12/10, and I did add the 01. For those of you who can see it, is it coming SmartPost?

NooraK said:
Same with mine. Doesn't show on FedEx, product adjustment says 1/12/10, and I did add the 01. For those of you who can see it, is it coming SmartPost?

Ok, that's insane. I pulled my shipment info earlier and when I went to check it again just now (to see if it's being sent SP) I get that msg that it's not in the system.

I am assuming it is coming SP b/c when products are shipped from HO it hits my doorstep in 3 days to be exact. The tote was quoted to be delivered on Jan. 20th and it was shipped out on the 15th.

Can you tell me how you are tracking this? I have gone in and checked in the product adjustment and it is not showing anything.. I earned it and can't wait to get it.

Liquid Sky said:
Ok, that's insane. I pulled my shipment info earlier and when I went to check it again just now (to see if it's being sent SP) I get that msg that it's not in the system.

I am assuming it is coming SP b/c when products are shipped from HO it hits my doorstep in 3 days to be exact. The tote was quoted to be delivered on Jan. 20th and it was shipped out on the 15th.

Smart post is THE Worst!! Normally it takes 2 days from HO to me. SP sometimes is as much as 7....:eek: It leaves HO & goes further away to come back, then when it gets to the post office in NJ it takes more days!! Oh well at least we know were gonna get them soon.....:D

Wahoo mine will be here Wednesday!!! :DIf you don't know how to track, here is how to do it. First go to product adjustments & look up your show numbers. The number you want is one that has your consultant # followed by a G then another #. (Mine is 453056G0126) Take your number add 01 to the end of it, now go to fed ex website. I always go to show shipments, click a past shipment then click track on the top of the page. You want to click track by reference, then type in your reference # followed by 01, enter contry, zip, & the date PC made the shipment. I hope this helps & is not too confusing.

Unfortunately my one show didn't close, so if anyone is willing to part with theirs, let me know and i'll buy it from you. I wanted one so bad!

i earned it and it PC is saying that it shipped but Fedex is saying its not. I didnt submit my shows until late on the 15th (around 10:30 et) so I guess I will have to be patient...which i am NOT!

I earned both my dots catalog tote and my rolling tote on the 9th. Just called HO - they supposedly shipped on the 15th but shipped VIA Smartpost - so, hopefully I'll have them by, say...next Christmas?

dannyzmom said:
I earned both my dots catalog tote and my rolling tote on the 9th. Just called HO - they supposedly shipped on the 15th but shipped VIA Smartpost - so, hopefully I'll have them by, say...next Christmas?

LOL - isn't that the truth?

I am soooo excited about getting my rolling tote. I really want it to be here by the time I go to Spring Launch on the 6th! I just earned mine yesterday!

can you check shipment status if it gets shipped SP?

Got my Tote this morning. It is now getting a zipper as I type this message!

I received my tote yesterday! It is too cute:) I never was able to track it through fedex.com - I have tracked packages in the past and never had any issues. Oh well, I am just glad to have it now!

Mine is on the truck for delivery today! WAHOO!

I just got my tote, I was making something just like this last year cause I didn't like the plastic one .
I also put my Trip luggage tag on it with my business card on the other side
We get them with the Trips we earn SO Maany of us will have them at Spring Launch great way to know who bag is who's

I just got my tote too! I like it better than the HWC one b/c it's a little shorter & shaped more like the cranberry striped one (but not as big). I can't wait to get all my stuff switched over! :D

Wahoo, mine just came. I'm switching over right now!!!

Got mine too! So cute

:( not me. Got my 2 mystery host shows but no tote. maybe by the weekend.

Just got mine! It's awesome! Love earning things for free just for doing work! Promos are great and real motivators for me! :)

So those of you who have received the tote, did you get an email saying that you earned it? I submitted my second party about 20 minutes before the deadline but haven't received anything.

No you will just get it They don't send e-mails for things we earn other than the Trips

I missed mine by minutes. :(

Enjoy!

lbalks said:
So those of you who have received the tote, did you get an email saying that you earned it? I submitted my second party about 20 minutes before the deadline but haven't received anything.

Go to Product Adjustments, click look for shows. If you have a number w/ a show number w/ a G in it, you will be getting your bag.

Mine came today via Smart Post/USPS.

L-O-V-E mine!!!!

I'm hoping mine will be here by Friday. Going to the my niece's birthday party and then the circus on Saturday and both would be great places to display the catalog. :)

Got mine today and love it. Can't wait to use it.

Checked under product adjustments...I have a show # with a G! Show date says 1/17 so it is definitely taking awhile to ship here...usually it only takes 2 days! But I am anxiously waiting for my tote's arrival :)

My dots tote and my dots rolling tote both arrived today - holy NICE QUALITY!!
I am VERY impressed!

lovescooking said:
Got my Tote this morning. It is now getting a zipper as I type this message!

How do you put a zipper on? I just got mine today and considering snaps, but if you have a great way to put the zipper i will look into that too. Can you send pictures? maybe as a private message.

Thanks,

Zsuzsanna

Zsu said:
How do you put a zipper on? I just got mine today and considering snaps, but if you have a great way to put the zipper i will look into that too. Can you send pictures? maybe as a private message.

Thanks,

Zsuzsanna

Oh no! Answer publicly because I can't carry a bag tha tdoesn't zip closed so I wopuld love to know how to add a zipper to this tote!

I got mine today!

Mine arrived today, but I haven't opened the box yet. I have two projects to finish and I'm using that as my motivating factor to get everything done. :) It's torture, but at least I know I'll get everything accomplished!

Yes, would also love to know how to put a zipper in it!

pamperedalf said:
Go to Product Adjustments, click look for shows. If you have a number w/ a show number w/ a G in it, you will be getting your bag.

I have tried that but it not worked.

Since today I got my Box, I checked the number on it and it says:
consultant#G009201001
0092 could be the # of other shipments I got, last paper I found was #88
so what is the 01 001? :confused:

I cant make sense of this.:confused:
But I'll try using these numbers when I am expecting the changeover kit etc, maybe that time it will work....

Got mine on Friday but the Pampered Chef logo is upside down. Anyone else?

stayinathomemama said:
Got mine on Friday but the Pampered Chef logo is upside down. Anyone else?

Ooh! Bad quality control on the manufacturer's end!

i got mine today. would love to put a zipper in it. any suggestions? but i LOVE IT!

Got mine the other day and there is a cut in the plastic on the front :(!! Living in the Great Northwest this just won't do!! Getting on the phone....

1. When can I expect to receive my Dots tote shipment?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your shipment within 5-7 business days.

2. How will I know when my Dots tote has been shipped?

You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your tote has been shipped.

3. Can I track my Dots tote shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

4. What should I do if I don't receive my Dots tote?

If you have not received your tote within 7 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I exchange or return my Dots tote?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges or returns for earned items. However, if your tote arrives damaged or defective, please contact us for a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison