• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: $384 Wedding Registry Sale!

In summary, the $384 Wedding Registry Sale is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where couples can receive up to $384 worth of free products when they register for their wedding. There are three tiers of free products that couples can earn based on their registry value, with minimum purchase amounts of $500, $1000, and $1500. The free products are predetermined and cannot be chosen by the couple, but they are carefully selected and useful. If items are returned or exchanged from the registry, the free products will be adjusted accordingly. Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for couples who are registering for their wedding, but there are other promotions and discounts available throughout the year.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I just checked my email, I made a $384 sale through a wedding Registry!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! All of my registry sales so far have been very small.:D :D :D :D :D

WOW, that's great! I don't have any bridal registries yet, but this makes me anxious to get some. Congrats!

Jeanie Gay

Wow, great job! I haven't found anyone to sign up for the wed. reg. yet but who wouldn't want to with all of the great perks!

Outstanding, Brooke! I have two registries, but absolutely NO sales...

AWESOME JOB!! I haven't done a wedding registry yet but am waiting for someone I know or someone at a show who is gettng married. Keep up the good work.

CONGRATULATIONS Brooke! How exciting! I would be on cloud nine too!!:D :D

tip for registryAt conference a gal gave a tip to get more couples registered. :cool: Scan the paper for wedding announcements each week. Contact those people and explain our registry. Try the key phrase "Does Target or Macy's etc. give you up to $200 in free product when people purchase you gifts off your registry??"

Related to Exciting News: $384 Wedding Registry Sale!

1. What is the $384 Wedding Registry Sale and how does it work?

The $384 Wedding Registry Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where couples can receive up to $384 worth of free products when they register for their wedding through our website. This promotion is only available for a limited time and the free products will be automatically added to the couple's registry once they reach certain purchase milestones.

2. Can I still participate in the $384 Wedding Registry Sale if I am not getting married?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for couples who are registering for their wedding. However, we offer many other promotions and discounts throughout the year that you can take advantage of! Make sure to sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on all of our current offers.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive the free products?

Yes, there are three tiers of free products that couples can earn based on their total registry value. The minimum purchase amounts for each tier are $500, $1000, and $1500. Once the couple's registry reaches each tier, the corresponding free products will be automatically added to their registry.

4. Can I choose which free products I receive through the $384 Wedding Registry Sale?

No, the free products are predetermined and cannot be chosen by the couple. However, we have carefully selected a variety of popular and useful products for each tier, so you are sure to receive some amazing items for your kitchen!

5. What happens if I return or exchange items from my registry?

If you return or exchange items from your registry, it may affect the total value of your registry and the tier of free products you are eligible for. If this happens, the free products will be adjusted accordingly. However, we want our couples to have a stress-free experience, so we will work with you to make sure you still receive the best value possible from our $384 Wedding Registry Sale!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clover71199
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
clover71199
Replies
Views
monicag
  • California Girl
  • General Chat
Replies