• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: 2 Recruits Signed This Week!

In summary, the Happy Dance is a celebratory tradition among Pampered Chef consultants that is done to express joy and share excitement with others. It can be done in various ways, as long as it shows enthusiasm. Anyone can do the Happy Dance, not just consultants, and it is a big part of Pampered Chef's culture. Customers are also welcome to join in on the fun and it's a great way to build camaraderie and show appreciation for their support.
colegrovet
Gold Member
This week has been so outstanding.. I can't stand it... signed my 2nd recruit this past weekend.... and my 3rd signed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I know this is so exciting for you! Keep on going!

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you.

DG on his way to being a Director! Hmm, guess that means there'll be a different reason for the "D."

Sarah... just add a "D" to it.... ;)

Congrats! That's AWESOME!!!

Bravo to you!

I maybe doing the Happy dance too !!! I have all 4 of my 8 people in place to sbumit a show in June
last night one of my 1st line signed someone and has 150.00 in sales all ready to go in. Tonight another of my 1st line has someone that is going to join at our meeting to be sure she has a show for June too, THEN ITS DIRECTOR FOR ME

Way to go Terry!!! That is so cool!

Related to Exciting News: 2 Recruits Signed This Week!

1. What is the Happy Dance and why do Pampered Chef consultants do it?

The Happy Dance is a fun and energetic celebration that Pampered Chef consultants do when they achieve a goal or make a sale. It's a way to celebrate and share our excitement with others. It also helps to motivate and inspire our team members.

2. How do you do the Happy Dance?

The Happy Dance is all about letting loose and having fun, so there's no specific way to do it. Some consultants like to dance around, while others prefer to jump or clap their hands. The important thing is to express your joy and enthusiasm!

3. Can anyone do the Happy Dance or is it just for consultants?

Anyone can do the Happy Dance! While it's commonly associated with Pampered Chef consultants, it's a universal way to celebrate and show your happiness. So go ahead and do the Happy Dance whenever you feel like it!

4. Is the Happy Dance a part of Pampered Chef's culture?

Yes, the Happy Dance is a big part of Pampered Chef's culture. We believe in celebrating every success, big or small, and the Happy Dance is a fun and memorable way to do that. It's a great way to build camaraderie and create a positive atmosphere within our team.

5. Can customers join in on the Happy Dance?

Absolutely! We love it when our customers join in on the Happy Dance with us. It's a great way to share our excitement and show our appreciation for their support. So next time you make a purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant, don't be surprised if they ask you to do the Happy Dance with them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies