• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Cooking Show Debut in Portland - Don't Miss Out!

T
tpchefrebecca
I HAVE MY FIRST COOKING SHOW SINCE MOVING TO PORTLAND! WHOO-HOO! I have been waiting for this day for a long time! The hostess just moved here so it might just be her and her roommate, but I am talking with her again on Thursday and hope with a little brainstorming I can get some more guests there. She is such a nice person and is very supportive of my business that I feel I have known her for a long time, but just met her last month. How cool is that! I can't wait to tell my director!:D

That's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and if she is that supportive, keep the communication open, she may also become your recruit!

tpchefrebecca said:
I HAVE MY FIRST COOKING SHOW SINCE MOVING TO PORTLAND! WHOO-HOO! I have been waiting for this day for a long time! The hostess just moved here so it might just be her and her roommate, but I am talking with her again on Thursday and hope with a little brainstorming I can get some more guests there. She is such a nice person and is very supportive of my business that I feel I have known her for a long time, but just met her last month. How cool is that! I can't wait to tell my director!:D
:balloon: Congrats!:balloon: On your booking and your new found friendship:D !! Thats awesome! I myself have made a couple new friends since joining PC that seem like we have been friends for years... They truly are wonderful and very supportive in my business as well, I love 'em!:blushing: Well Good luck to you and I am very happy for you!;)

Congrats on getting this cooking show. :) Remember to have her email all her long-distance friends & family to place orders on the net.

Find out where she works. My best show only had four guest, but she had lots of outside orders. Good luck!

Ok here is a suggestion, I have thought about trying this and it sounds like a great Idea,for the both of you, since you both are new to the area. She is hosting so you could go in her neighborhood or yours and ask if anyone would like to come to a free cooking show on xxxx date. Then hand a invite and see what happens. Just a thought it could work. Anyones thoughts to this? Or is it silly. :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
Ok here is a suggestion, I have thought about trying this and it sounds like a great Idea,for the both of you, since you both are new to the area. She is hosting so you could go in her neighborhood or yours and ask if anyone would like to come to a free cooking show on xxxx date. Then hand a invite and see what happens. Just a thought it could work. Anyones thoughts to this? Or is it silly. :thumbup: :thumbdown:

That's what I want to go over with her after she gets her packet. I want to go by coaching call list so I don't get flustered when I talk to her.

Congrats! On your booking and your new found friendship !! Thats awesome! I myself have made a couple new friends since joining PC that seem like we have been friends for years... They truly are wonderful and very supportive in my business as well, I love 'em! Well Good luck to you and I am very happy for you!

I too have made friends in this business that I know would never had had if it weren't for PC. She is self-employed, but she wants to see me "In action". She is in realestate and travels quite a bit but is easy to talk to. Did I mention she just made a $200 order? So I booked herself on PP3 so she could get 2 cookware specials if she wanted. Too cool!

Whooo hooooo for you Rebecca! So excited for your biz to take off in OR!

tpchefrebecca said:
That's what I want to go over with her after she gets her packet. I want to go by coaching call list so I don't get flustered when I talk to her.

I too have made friends in this business that I know would never had had if it weren't for PC. She is self-employed, but she wants to see me "In action". She is in realestate and travels quite a bit but is easy to talk to. Did I mention she just made a $200 order? So I booked herself on PP3 so she could get 2 cookware specials if she wanted. Too cool!

Your doing Great Rebecca can't wait to hear the results good luck,and best wishes in your new town and with your first host there..:D

Great job Rebecca!! I too, just moved to a new city in Oregon. I finally feel successful with this new move. Great minds think alike- My first thought too, was: you need this host on your team. With the relationship you have built, you would enjoy working with her.

Thanks ladies for all the support. I have working my business non-stop and doing 3-2-1 the best I can. It's hard when you have a circle of new friends who all just moved here as well. I do plan on volunteering at my kids schools and getting to know more people.

You should get all your new friends to come over for a show, make it a mystery host. At the show talk about ways they could do catalog shows with distant friends and family.

At the show talk to them about how they could use a cooking show to:

1. Meet their neighbors,
  2. Get to know the parents of their kids classmates,
  3. Get to know their fellow church/synagogue/mosque goers,
  4. Get to know thier co-workers better

tlennhoff said:
You should get all your new friends to come over for a show, make it a mystery host. At the show talk about ways they could do catalog shows with distant friends and family.

At the show talk to them about how they could use a cooking show to:

1. Meet their neighbors,
  2. Get to know the parents of their kids classmates,
  3. Get to know their fellow church/synagogue/mosque goers,
  4. Get to know thier co-workers better

I have done 3 of them and no takers so far. I am going to do another one in Sept. and see where it takes me. I want to include the parents I will be meeting at the kids schools when they start this fall. Thank you though for the suggestions on what to say. That is always what I need. You'd think with the gift of gab I have that things would come easy, but I draw a blank when trying something new.

1. What type of cuisine will be featured on the cooking show debut?

The cooking show will feature a variety of dishes from different cuisines, including some local Portland favorites.

2. Will there be a live audience at the cooking show debut?

As of now, the hostess and her roommate are the only confirmed guests, but the scientist is working on getting more people to attend.

3. How long has the scientist been waiting for this cooking show debut?

The scientist has been waiting for this day for a long time, and is very excited to finally have the opportunity to debut their cooking show in Portland.

4. How did the scientist meet the hostess of the cooking show debut?

The scientist met the hostess last month, but feels like they have known her for a long time. The hostess is very supportive of the scientist's business, making for a great partnership.

5. Is there a director for the cooking show debut?

Yes, the scientist has a director for the cooking show debut and is looking forward to sharing the news with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • tabnat80