• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for Nc: Join Me in Counting Down to My Trip!

In summary, Carol is excited to go to her first conference next year, and has decided to sign up for conference club. She is grateful for her Cheffer Buddies, and is looking forward to meeting everyone in person.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I need a jumping up & down smiley face! Can you help me out KG or anyone?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! 1 week tomorrow I'll be on my plane!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
(can you all see me jumping up & down like a little kid?) :eek:

All for you Kasey!

jump1.gif
Excited.gif
excited_smilie.gif

How 'bout this one?
Am excited too!
When are you arriving? And, at which airport? What hotel are you staying at?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited!!! I can't contain myself!

Linda - you're getting the coolest smileys lately! Where are you finding them?

kaseydee said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited!!! I can't contain myself!

really? you hide it so well! LOL

dannyzmom said:
How 'bout this one?
Am excited too!
When are you arriving? And, at which airport? What hotel are you staying at?

I arrive in Chicago Midway via SWA at 12:30 (direct flight) Wed the 9th!! As for the hotel not so sure. My director was trying to change from Hilton to Palmer I think. Don't know for sure yet. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! (can ya'll hear me screaming?)

dannyzmom said:
Linda - you're getting the coolest smileys lately! Where are you finding them?

photobucket - I use the search box. There are some raunchy ones too! Afraid I be banned if I used them (I have ben tempted though).

mood_excited.gif

See if this one worked....it's doin a little dance :)

pamperedlinda said:
photobucket - I use the search box. There are some raunchy ones too! Afraid I be banned if I used them (I have ben tempted though).

Thanks for the info. I didn't know how to find them either.

Have fun to everyone that is going! I'm hoping to make it next year since I really just started and funds are tight right now. I can't imagine how quiet this site will be without all of you.

Carol, sure fire way to go next year - Conference Club! You can sign up via Consultants Corner after Aug 1 I think to take a certain amount of each monthly - the one on the 8th - commssion check. That's how I have been doing it for years now. Makes it so much better! Cool thing is, you pay for Conference right out of that fund then get any remaining back on a commission check. I think it was May's. SO EASY!!!

I'm excited, too. The Furry Guy just rolls his eyes. I'm very glad to have my Cheffer Buddies. Without all of you, I'd be driving him really crazy.

pampered1224 said:
Carol, sure fire way to go next year - Conference Club! You can sign up via Consultants Corner after Aug 1 I think to take a certain amount of each monthly - the one on the 8th - commssion check. That's how I have been doing it for years now. Makes it so much better! Cool thing is, you pay for Conference right out of that fund then get any remaining back on a commission check. I think it was May's. SO EASY!!!

My director mentioned this to me and I love the idea. I think it will make it easier to go. I'm fortunate enough that I live near Chicago so air fare won't be an issue. Hope to get a chance to meet all of you there at that time!

I was so excited after conference last year that I signed up for conference club in August! It was only $25 out of each month which you barely even notice. I am excited to go! I cannot wait! We leave two weeks from tomorrow!

I find that it's easier for The Furry Guy to stomach if I don't have to write a large check to cover NC registration. I also like that when (not if, but when) I earn 1/2 price NC, I get funds back. I tuck those away immediately for spending money at NC. I realize I could be putting a bit back each month myself and do essentially the same thing, but I won't.

What is "Excited for Nc: Join Me in Counting Down to My Trip!"?

"Excited for Nc: Join Me in Counting Down to My Trip!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we will be counting down the days until our trip to North Carolina. It is a fun way to get excited and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants before the trip.

When is "Excited for Nc: Join Me in Counting Down to My Trip!" taking place?

The event will take place from [insert date] to [insert date]. It will start at [insert time] and end at [insert time]. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for the fun!

How do I join "Excited for Nc: Join Me in Counting Down to My Trip!"?

To join the event, simply click on the link provided and it will take you to the virtual event page. From there, you can interact with other consultants, participate in activities, and get excited for our upcoming trip to North Carolina!

Can I invite other Pampered Chef consultants to join "Excited for Nc: Join Me in Counting Down to My Trip!"?

Yes, we encourage you to invite other consultants to join us for the event. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to share the link with them so they can join in on the fun.

What can I expect from "Excited for Nc: Join Me in Counting Down to My Trip!"?

During the event, you can expect to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants, participate in fun activities, and get excited for our upcoming trip. There may also be some surprises and giveaways, so make sure to join us for the full experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies