• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Chatting About NC: Join the Excitement in Less Than 24 Hours!

In summary, Wave 3 of the CC conference is still ongoing until tomorrow at 1:30 CT. There are some things that participants want to chat about, which include the new minis, the new products table, and what was revealed during the Team Meeting. It is also time to start the Sell-a-Thon rewards.
kcjodih
Gold Member
until we can all chat on here about NC!!!! WOOHOO!!

I'll be leaving the family at the trailer sometime tomorrow night and heading to the main lodge where they have WIFI so I can catch up on everyone's thoughts and reactions. I can't wait; anyone else excited?

I know I am- it's been odd with so many people in and out and mostly gone the past week and a half, it'll be great to see what everyone thought and learned!

I know - I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks. There are some things I am very happy about!

I am also SO excited to share!! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

If everybody is done with conference ... why can't we spill NOW!!!

Di_Can_Cook said:
If everybody is done with conference ... why can't we spill NOW!!!

Wave 3 is still going on until tomorrow at 1:30 CT

Well I saw the new minis- I can't wait to hear what every one thinks of the new stuff!!! AND I can't wait to share ideas on how to sell them - and what all of you thought was the best advice - SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about this on my way home tonight (Team meeting!!) and I can't wait either!!

I also can't wait to be able to discuss everything!! I am so excited about some of everything!!!

It's about time someone let the "Cat out of the Bag". I had hoped by now that we could see some pictures of the new products table. How about it, folks? Shouldn't
those from Wave 1 and 2 be home and able to post. I expect the Wave 3 folks are
still in transit.

DUH! Yesterday felt like Saturday ....

The things I MOST want to chat about are things that are being revealed today. Where's my impatient smace???

Grandmarita said:
It's about time someone let the "Cat out of the Bag". I had hoped by now that we could see some pictures of the new products table. How about it, folks? Shouldn't
those from Wave 1 and 2 be home and able to post. I expect the Wave 3 folks are
still in transit.

Wave 3 isn't "done" till 1:30 CST today, so we have to hold it all in till then!

I did not realize Wave 3 was still in session. Thought it had ended yeesterday afternoon. Now I understand why CC will be down for three hours tomorrow.
They will be doing the necessary updates. Does that mean by 6PM EDT 7/20, we will
be able to see the Host specials and the Consultants incentives, as well as the rewards for the Sell-a-Thon??

It's GO TIME!

What is the "Countdown to Chatting About NC" event?

The "Countdown to Chatting About NC" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to promote the launch of our new product, the NC (Non-Stick Cookware) Collection. It is an opportunity for customers and consultants to learn more about the NC Collection and get excited for its release in less than 24 hours.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [time] EST on our Pampered Chef Facebook page. It will be a live video that you can watch from the comfort of your own home.

Who can participate in the event?

Anyone can participate in the event! It is open to all customers and consultants who are interested in learning more about the NC Collection and joining in on the excitement.

Will there be any promotions or discounts during the event?

Yes, there will be a special promotion announced during the event for those who purchase the NC Collection. There will also be a giveaway for a chance to win a free NC product.

How can I join the event and interact with others?

To join the event, simply visit the Pampered Chef Facebook page at the specified date and time. During the live video, you can comment and ask questions, as well as interact with other participants. We encourage you to join in on the fun and share your excitement for the NC Collection!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies