• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My First Show on Friday: Tips and Tricks from an Experienced Host

In summary, "My First Show Is Friday!" will feature a variety of top-rated kitchen and cooking products, including stoneware, cookware, and gadgets. The duration of the show will vary but typically lasts 2-3 hours. Attendees can expect exclusive discounts and promotions on high-quality products, and are encouraged to bring guests. The show will be a fun and interactive experience where attendees can try out products, learn new recipes, and place orders while spending time with friends and family.
pcluisa
I'm so excited and wanted to share that my host(my sister) has gotten 5 outside orders already. her show is at $200 and i haven't even done anything except for coaching her.:D Man, I wish all my shows were this easy but I know they are not all going to be like this. I'm also neverous about doing the show. I just feel like I'm going to forget to say something. any words of wisdom?:cool:

Just relax. The first few are always the hardest because they're full of friends and family. So just pretend you don't know them. Make it fun for the guests by making a fool of yourself! ;)

Don't be afraid to laugh! Especially at yourself! Have fun!

Related to Excited for My First Show on Friday: Tips and Tricks from an Experienced Host

What products will be featured at the show?

At "My First Show Is Friday!", we will be featuring a variety of our top-rated kitchen and cooking products. This includes our popular stoneware, versatile cookware, and time-saving gadgets.

How long will the show last?

The duration of "My First Show Is Friday!" will vary depending on the number of attendees and the level of engagement. Typically, our shows last around 2-3 hours, but we strive to keep the experience fun, informative, and efficient for everyone.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the show?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available at "My First Show Is Friday!" for attendees. We want to make sure you get the best deals on our high-quality products.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the show?

Of course! We encourage you to bring as many guests as you'd like to "My First Show Is Friday!" The more, the merrier! Just make sure to let your consultant know in advance so they can prepare enough materials for everyone.

What should I expect at the show?

"My First Show Is Friday!" is a fun and interactive experience where you'll get to see and try out our products, learn new recipes, and get useful cooking tips from our consultants. You'll also have the opportunity to place orders and take advantage of special offers. It's a great way to spend a Friday evening with friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ajadzioba
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies