• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My Birthday Cruise to Nassau with My College Besties!

In summary, Gina is going on a cruise with three of her friends and is excited to celebrate turning 40. She will be leaving tomorrow night to stay overnight at one of her friends' homes so she can hitch a free ride to the airport. She will be back Monday night.
Gina M
Gold Member
I'm so excited!!- I leave early Friday morning for a cruise with 3 of my girlfriends. We all turn 40 this year and are celebrating! We are taking a Carnival Cruise from Miami to Nassau and we're going on an excursion to Atlantis where we are going to interact with the dolphins and go on all the slides. I can't wait - these 3 girlfriends are the best and we've all been friends since college - freshman year (2 of them were my roommates). I get to leave tomorrow night to stay overnight at one of their homes so I can hitch a free ride to the airport. I'll be sure and have a drink for everyone!:) It's only a short trip (be back Monday night) but I can't wait!

Sounds like alot of fun, Gina!! I'll be praying for a safe trip for all of you! Enjoy turning 40. It's not as bad as it sounds.

Oh good for you Gina - when I turned 40 (3 wonderful years ago) I celebrated the WHOLE YEAR!!! (Don't even ask, the family still hasn't gotten over it!) MY GF's (5 of us from HS who all turned 40 together) went to Puerto Rico for a week - OMG - the best time ever! Have a great time and safe trip - 40 is Fabulous!!!!

Thanks girls - I agree that 40 is fabulous! And I can't wait to whoop it up with the girls!

Have fun! I would love to go on a cruise again. But then again, if I wasn't going PC style I don't know if it would be as fun.

have a blast and happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday Gina, have a wonderful time with your freinds!! :)

Have a blast!

I'm back from my cruise - had a great time! It was so wonderful to hang out with my girlfriends, have some drinks and I got to go to Atlantis as well. What a great resort - did the shallow water interaction with the dolphins - our dolphin's name was Atlas - it was so cool! Then we hung out on the lazy river as well. Just got back a bit ago to a clean house with all the laundry caught up as well - gotta love my hubby!:)

Welcome back.. How fun!! I am going to Las Vegas with my high school friends!! I can't wait.. It'll be my first time there. And yes.. what a great hubby.. you need to keep him!!

Ginger,

You will love Vegas - it's a lot of fun - been there many times - have a great time!

So glad to hear you had a great time Gina!!!

Related to Excited for My Birthday Cruise to Nassau with My College Besties!

1. What products do you recommend for cooking on a cruise?

We recommend our collapsible mixing bowls, travel-sized utensils, and non-stick cookware for easy packing and cooking on a cruise ship.

2. Are there any must-have kitchen gadgets for a cruise?

Our citrus juicer, garlic press, and flexible cutting mats are great additions to any cruise ship kitchen to make meal prep a breeze.

3. How can I keep my food fresh while cruising?

Our fresh food saver set and insulated cooler tote are perfect for keeping fruits, vegetables, and other perishable items fresh during your cruise.

4. Can I bring my own cookware on a cruise?

Most cruise ships allow you to bring personal cookware, but we recommend double checking with the cruise line beforehand. Our non-stick cookware is also perfect for cooking on any stovetop.

5. Are there any cooking classes offered on cruise ships?

Many cruise lines offer cooking classes or demonstrations, but you can also bring our recipe books and use your own kitchen to create delicious meals while cruising.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies