• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Notice the Easier Bottom Rung of the Sell-a-Thon Ladder?

In summary, the ladder has been made easier, only one show is needed in the first two weeks to get the new Round Up item, and there are new host benefits for July.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Ooooh lookie! Did anyone notice they made the bottom rung of the ladder easier?

You still get fall products if you have 2 shows in June ... EVEN IF THEY AREN'T HELD AND SUBMITTED IN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS.

And only one show in the first two weeks is needed to get the new Round Up item.

I have 2 fairs in June so I am super excited about this. I'm a hobby consultant so I didn't like it much when they made us submit shows in the first 2 weeks before.

I have noticed they seem to have eliminated that requirement for a lot of the incentives and I love it! I'm bummed you have to sell at least $6000 to get the 5% PC dollar bonus. That's going to be really hard to meet. I've never sold that much in month yet, even with 10 shows.

I'm excited. I am setting a goal for $3000. That would be my highest month if I can hit that goal. And it is going to be HARD. I am on vacation for a week which eliminates 2 weekends. I am trying to add a few extra catalog shows and book the beginning of the month heavy. My 90 days ends 6/20 so any sales I can get in before then will be great for PC $ for me. I am going to be so sad when my 90 days ends. I am loving PC $. But I am nervous. April (my best month) was just over $2500. My May is looking not that great but I am doing June bookings now. I'd rather aim big in June then add more to May. So I am hoping I can get some bookings from my show this Sunday.

My goal is $6000 I want all products and I want the PC $'s to add to the PC $'s I'll get when I promote!!! :) Plus I need all the points I can muster to earn New Orleans! Very excited. Have 3 solidly booked so far and others to follow up on.

My May is a little iffy but I'm hosting my own Fundraiser show next week and hoping to fill my June more then!!

I have nothing booked for June yet (so sad), but I'm going to keep plugging and hope that I can at least get the Round Up item and 2 shows... I love earning these incentives, and I love that they've become easier to earn (2 shows a month vs. 2 shows by the 15th is sooo much easier on me!).

With my work schedule what it is ... 2 shows by the 15th is next to impossible for me some months. The way it is now is the way it was when I first started and I so appreciate it!

Wonder if they're going to do anything with July this year.

July is going to be huge with PC. With the host benefits they are doing for July. I dont even want to talk about July till I get June where I want it. But I have had poeple ask what July is and they book. I have 2 in June right now and 3 or 4 in July.

I meant will PC do anything with SAT. Last couple of years there was a "2 shows in July" product. I think last year it was a show by July 15 and you got the last RUFTH trivet.

Yes, July seems to be huge. I wish my schedule would cooperate! I have a wedding and with the 4th, etc., it's already getting a bit full. I need to get on the phone for June and I need to check closer on the incentives. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

July's host special is really, really, nice--I wish it was June's! ;)

Some people are enthused with the July special (I know my host was last year) others not so much. I like the June specials too.

My June is starting to shape up nicely! I need to sit down (tonight or tomorrow) and make some calls to get a few more shows. I'm hoping to hit that $6000 mark to get doubles of all the new products (since I'll get them as a Director as well!).

What is the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event?

The "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event is an annual sales event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and incentives for selling products. It is a great opportunity for consultants to boost their sales and grow their business.

When does the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event take place?

The "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event typically takes place in the fall, usually in the months of September or October. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so make sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for the most updated information.

What kind of rewards and incentives can I earn during the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event?

There are various rewards and incentives that consultants can earn during the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event, such as bonus points towards free products, exclusive products only available to consultants during the event, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Illinois. The specific rewards and incentives may change each year, but they are always exciting and valuable for consultants.

Do I need to do anything special to participate in the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event?

No, you do not need to do anything special to participate in the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event. Simply continue selling Pampered Chef products as you normally would, and you will automatically be eligible for the rewards and incentives offered during the event.

Can I still participate in the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are welcome to participate in the "Excited About Sell a Thon!" event. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn some extra rewards while doing so. Make sure to reach out to your upline for guidance and support during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • jesusluvsu2005