• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Tried Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

In summary, these candies are a popular recipe on the blog, and can be made fairly quickly at home. Different toppings can be used, and they are good with vanilla ice cream.
MelB
Has anyone made these? I have a show on Sunday and the host is requesting these and I have not made them yet. I tried to watch the video on the PC web site but it willn't load? I was just curious on about how long they usually take to make and if there will be a big gap while waiting for them to bake?

Thank you all!

Do you have the DVD that came with your first fall paperwork order? The demo is on there.I've made them, but just at home, not at a show. There's a bunch of stuff that you can do (cut candy, chop nuts) while it's baking. And that's a great time to talk about products that aren't included in the demo, too.

Yes I never thought about the DVD I will have to watch it thank you!

I have made them at 3 shows. I agree with Ann watch the DVD but also read Your guide to theme shows. The guide goes ahead and tells you what to go ahead and have done befor the show. Good luck. It is a very yummy recipe!!

YummyI love these!!! Also I have not done these for a show yet, but made them at home for our church lunch!! They are so delicious and I didn't even serve them warm. I know that's recommended so I can just imagine how much more delicious they would taste warm.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for candies other than the rolos to put in these? Not that I don't like rolos but I was curious. Has anyone tried any other topping as well. I didn't have peanuts so I used walnuts and the brown sugar on top. It was very good and next time I will use pecans. I don't like peanuts and neither does hubby!

Debbie :D

Debbie, there are several threads about using other candies...I'm sure you can find them by doing a search.

Found it
TwinGirlsMom said:
Debbie, there are several threads about using other candies...I'm sure you can find them by doing a search.

I did search on my own, thanks! I found these as suggested replacements:
Milk duds
Caramel Hershey's kisses
Reese's peanut butter cups

I will definitely try those. The rolos were a mouthful, not that anyone complained but I also put them in a little later than I should have. I stopped to buy them on the way to church and then added them in. Now I did have them in the Insulated tote but still I'm sure right out of the oven would have melted the rolos more and they wouldn't have been so chunky in the brownies.
I look forward to experimenting. I personally love TWIX and Rocher candies. I was so in love with the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut cake when it first came out. I love that Nutella!! Not that I eat it out of the jar or anything! Ok I do!! LOL

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I look forward to experimenting. I personally love TWIX and Rocher candies. I was so in love with the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut cake when it first came out. I love that Nutella!! Not that I eat it out of the jar or anything! Ok I do!! LOL
I though that was the common and accepted way to eat Nutella. Why bother with the additional calories of a cookie or croissant, when you can just use a spoon? (When I was in Italy a few years ago, the breakfasts at the hotels always had croissants and a basket full of assorted jams and Nutella. mmm.... )

These are so yummy! Good w/vanilla ice cream too. I've done them for several shows; always a hit:thumbup: If you're not doing a 2nd recipe; like someone mentioned, you can chop more nuts, cut caramels, and talk about products/specials.

Ann! I just noticed your star--awesome!

I made these at one of my shows, and they were a real hit! I killed time by chopping more nuts and melting the chocolate. I had maybe 5 minutes to spare so I did the cheese burning in the pan.

Related to Ever Tried Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

1. What is the recipe for Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

The recipe for Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes ingredients such as flour, sugar, butter, chocolate chips, and caramel sauce.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or dairy-free chocolate chips.

3. How do I make sure the brownies are warm and gooey when serving?

To ensure the brownies are warm and gooey, you can heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds before serving. You can also leave them in the oven for a few extra minutes to make sure they are warm throughout.

4. Can I add additional toppings to the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

Yes, you can get creative and add toppings such as chopped nuts, sprinkles, or a scoop of ice cream on top of the brownies for extra flavor and texture.

5. How long will the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container, the brownies will stay fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature. You can also freeze them for longer storage and reheat in the oven for a warm and delicious treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lindsaym