• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Tried These Show-Worthy Recipe Cards?

In summary, "Just Thought I'd Share" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where users can submit and share their favorite recipes, tips, and kitchen hacks. To submit a post, users can log in to their account and fill out a submission form. There are guidelines in place to ensure appropriate and helpful content. Users are also encouraged to share their own Pampered Chef recipes and engage with others by leaving comments and feedback on their posts.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I was prepping these for my show tonight and thought I would share them with you. I just used a format in word especially for recipe cards. I'm sure these have been circulated as least a billion times so this will be a billion and one :)

Enjoy

Attachments

• Black Forest Trifle.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 355
  • Caprese Mini Sandwiches.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 284
  • Oreo Truffles.doc
    66 KB · Views: 398
Thanks for sharing, Jason.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks Jason!!!

Awesome....thanks for the ideas!!

Related to Ever Tried These Show-Worthy Recipe Cards?

1. What is "Just Thought I'd Share"?

"Just Thought I'd Share" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where consultants and customers can share their favorite recipes, tips, and kitchen hacks with the community.

2. How can I submit a recipe or tip to "Just Thought I'd Share"?

To submit a recipe or tip, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Just Thought I'd Share" tab. From there, you can fill out the submission form and add any photos or videos to go along with your post.

3. Are there any guidelines for submitting to "Just Thought I'd Share"?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to ensure that all submissions are appropriate and helpful for our community. Please make sure your post is related to cooking or kitchen tips, includes a clear and concise title, and does not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I share my own Pampered Chef recipes on "Just Thought I'd Share"?

Yes, we encourage our consultants and customers to share their favorite Pampered Chef recipes on "Just Thought I'd Share"! Just make sure to include the name of the recipe and any Pampered Chef products used in your post.

5. Can I comment or give feedback on posts in "Just Thought I'd Share"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our community and encourage you to engage with other users by leaving comments and feedback on their posts. You can also like and share posts to show your support and help others discover new recipes and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soccermama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Kate0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky