• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Demo Show Outline

In summary, My director makes show outlines for each recipe she demo's...like, step by step what to do/say...what tool to use/page & price, etc..., and she uses these notes when doing her demo. Personally, I use index cards...but would love to have show outlines...anyone have typed up show outlines they'd be willing to share?:D
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My director makes a show outline for each recipe she demo's...like, step by step what to do/say...what tool to use/page & price, etc...

She uses these notes when doing her demo and she is SMOOOOOTH.

Personally, I use index cards...but would love to have show outlines...anyone have typed up show outlines they'd be willing to share?

:D I used this for my first couple shows. I got this either from here or another PC forum! It worked great for me!

Hey Carolyn! That's too cool that you are in South Florida! Where are you at? As you can see from my profile that I'm in Palm Bay right on the east coast! Nice to talk to a fellow Floridian!

Attachments

• Show Outline.doc
    26 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
PampMomof3 said:
:D I used this for my first couple shows. I got this either from here or another PC forum! It worked great for me!

Hey Carolyn! That's too cool that you are in South Florida! Where are you at? As you can see from my profile that I'm in Palm Bay right on the east coast! Nice to talk to a fellow Floridian!

Hi there!!
What my director uses is literally a step by step outline for every recipe she does literally telling her "zest lemon with Lemon Zester, Page __ , price ___...metion that it comes in SS kit...give Cooks Tip abotu lemons"---reminding her what booking and recruiting seeds to plant and when, etc...

anywya - i am WAY south of you -- I, too, am on the east cost...but I am just north of Ft Lauderdale

This is what I have....Is this what you mean?

Attachments

• Western Potato Rounds Demo Outline.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 408
smarteez2 said:
Is this what you mean?

Yes, Cynthia!! This is EXACTLY what I mean!! DO you have outlines like this for any other recipes, too?

Yes I do..only for abour 11-12 more recipes any particular one you are looking for?

smarteez2 said:
only for abour 11-12 more recipes any particular one you are looking for?
No way!!!
If you wouldn't mind sending them ALL I would love it!! I am really trying to start doing more recipes but am always so intimidated by a new recipe without a sturdy outline. IF it's easier, you could email them to me at [email protected] - I'd be eternally grateful!!

No problem I will send themnow. Hey did you ever sell the HWC set?

Thank you!! And, no I still have the HWC set :)

You should have mail...If you are still looking to part with them I would like them still. Let me know what you think of the outlines. :eek:)

PampMomof3 said:

Great outline - thank you for posting!!!

Are the other recipes going to be posted? Thanks!!!

Cynthia,

Would you mind emailing me as well the recipe outlines? I think it's just what we newbies need to help us feel comfortable.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Mary

Here are the outlines I have doneHere are the ones I have done. You can add prices and page numbers in easiloy enough. I hope you like them all. My recruiter gave me a couple of these and I went from there.

Attachments

• Antipasto Vegetable Pizza Demo Outline.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Caprese Mini Sandwiches (kuh-PRAY-zay) Demo Outline.doc
    29 KB · Views: 346
  • Chicken Enchilada Ring Demo Outline.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shell Demo Outline.doc
    24 KB · Views: 336
  • Chocolate Tiramisu Cake Demo Outline.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 380
Here are some morehere are 5 more

Attachments

• Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches Demo Outline.doc
    26 KB · Views: 315
  • Lemon Chicken Ring Demo Outline.doc
    24 KB · Views: 344
  • Garden Ranch Pizza Demo Outline.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Family Burrito Demo Outline.doc
    31 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
And last but not leastHere are the rest

Attachments

• Seafood Pastry Rounds Demo Outline.doc
    24 KB · Views: 308
  • Strawberry Amaretto Pastries Demo Outline.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Taffy Apple Pizza Demo Outline.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 414
Anyone have an outline for the Italian Pasta Stir Fry?

Thanks for sharing Cynthia! These are great.

Michele

I have one for a RoundRobin style demo of Grecian Party Sqares...but don't know how to upliad it - I am just going to copy it to here if that's ok:

Grecian Party Squares

You can make the crust for this appetizer ahead of time. Just before serving, fill with the delicious vegetable mixture, and bake just until heated through.
Preheat 375 degrees

Prep-
Unroll one package of crescent dough across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan with the longest sides of dough across width of pan. Use Bakers Roller and roll to push together to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust.
Unroll the 2nd package of crescent dough across, the other end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with the longest sides of dough across the width of pan. Use Bakers Roller and roll to push together to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Put it in heated oven of 375.
After 10-12 minutes in the oven, look to see that it is golden brown. Using oven mitts remove Stoneware Bar Pan, and place crust onto the Stackable Cooling Rack.
Take the spinach which is draining in the small colander, and squeeze out as much moisture as possible, Put in small bowl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Measure All cup measure out ½ mayonnaise and put into large batter bowl. (1) Say, “The measure all cup is great for solids- like peanut butter” or has a pour spout for liquids..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using the Large Scoop measure out ½ cup sour cream and put into large batter bowl. (2) Say, “This large scoop like the adjustable spoons have been re-styled to hold liquid.”

Add Soup Mix and using the small Mix-n-Scraper Spatula, mix the soup stiring all up, scraping the sides, Say, “Kids hate our spatula’s because this tool takes everything out of the bowl, and they are 650 degrees heat safe. You can put them lay them across whatever pan you are using and they won’t melt.” (3)

Take the Smooth edge Can Opener and open up the water chestnuts, and drain. Show how it doesn’t leave a sharp edge. Save the lid for the next person. (4)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take the Kitchen shears and cut the lid in ½. Telling the customers, “ If these kitchen shears are strong enough to cut through this lid, what will they do to your whole chicken?” (5)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take the drained water chestnuts and put them on the cutting board. Take the Food chopper and chop them into small pieces. Put them into the batter bowl. (6)
Drain the artichoke hearts and leave a little juice, pour right onto the Large Grooved cutting board, Say: “The large grooved cutting board holds ¾ cup of liquid. This is so nothing runs onto your counter and onto your floor”. It is back by the Chicago Cutlery, so you know it is a quality backed tool. Using the Food Chopper, cut those up and put into the batter bowl. (7)
Take the container of feta cheese and add it to the batter bowl and stir with the Mix-n-scraper. Take the garlic press and put one whole piece of garlic, skin and all into the well of the press. Press out into the Large Batter Bowl. Do this again to add in another clove of garlic. Add to batter bowl and mix. (8)
Using the Large spreader or small spreader spread spinach mixture evenly over crust. (9)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate Parmesan cheese over filling. Take the oven mitts, and put the Bar Pan to bake into the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until it is heated through. (10)
Using the oven mitts, take out the Grecian Party Squares and serve using the Pizza Cutter and the Mini-Serving Spatula. (11)

Enjoy!!!

Your Welcome!!I should also say thanks to all of you who have given me so much, this is the least I could do!!

I have been LOVING the Greek Islands Pastry demo this summer! Here is an outline I printed out for my guests to follow the products I'ved used. Sales have definitely improved during the last 2 shows I included these with my guest packs! I think the reminder on the tools helps them remember!

Greek Islands Pastry All the Best, page 10

Ice cream sandwich maker, page 41, FREE with $60 purchase or $12
All the Best, page 44, $14.75
Large Grooved Cutting board, page 15, $25.99
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set, p 29 $69.50, or $52 with Whisk collection for hosts (p47)
Clock/Timer: p 31, $16

Large Round Stone- page 36, $25.50* - - rack $4.75
Woven Round Tray $39 or $15.60 for June host, with stone $32.25 for hostesses
Pastry Brush – page 6, $8.00
Deluxe Cheese Grater – page 12, $19.50* - - - Grate container $4.25
Microplane: page 12, $26.50, August host special
* Baker's Roller, page 39, $15.50
Nonstick Cooling Rack, p 40 $13.50 (great for laptops!)
* Garlic Press: Page $28, $15.50

Scraper collection page 24 *** Or get all 4 for $20 or free when host!
Skinny Scraper: $7, Classic scraper: $10.00, Mix ‘N Scrape: $13.00, *Small Mix & Scraper $11.00*

Spreaders, page 27. Large $8.00, small $4
* Adjustable Scoops, page 29 $7.00
*Italian Seasoning Mix, page 43, $5
* Food Chopper page 13, $28.50*
* Egg Slicer, page 17 $10.25
Easy Read Measuring Cups, page 30 $22/set of 3 / Mini $5.25

Ultimate Slice & Grate page 13, $45 (free with host credit)
* Pizza Cutter, page 17 $8.50 *
Silicone Oven Mitt, page 22 $19.50
Tool Turn About page 24, $15.00
Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer* or Microplane
Citris Press, page 28, $15.50

New Products Page 24-27 + page 4
Family Size (1 gallon) $19.50
Barbecue Basting Bottle, $14.00
Barbecue Skewer set $15.50
Barbecue Jumbo Turner $17.50

Prep Bowl Set. Page 30 $19.50
Small Batter bowl, page 30 - $11.00 (or free with $60 purchase in July!)
Rectangular Chillzanne: Page 3, $35.00
Barbecue Set, page 5 (*or half off entire set when host, p.47)
SIMPLE ADDITIONS, page 8

Gift Sets – page 45.
Use host discount (15- 30% off) for gifts any time (employee gifts, hostess, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) - pizza lovers kits, sectional server chilllzane

Thank you THank you Thankyou
smarteez2 said:
I should also say thanks to all of you who have given me so much, this is the least I could do!!

Thank you SO MUCH Cynthia! I have been needing something simple like that to keep me focused!! I was so glad you had the strawberry ameretto pastry one! :)

Related to Creating the Perfect Demo Show Outline

What should be included in a demo show outline?

The demo show outline should include an introduction, a list of products to be demonstrated, a schedule for the show, and any special offers or promotions.

How long should a demo show be?

A demo show should typically last around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of products being demonstrated and the amount of time needed for each demonstration.

What are some tips for keeping the audience engaged during the demo show?

Some tips for keeping the audience engaged during the demo show include using interactive demonstrations, asking for audience participation, and incorporating fun games or quizzes related to the products being demonstrated.

How can I make my demo show stand out?

To make your demo show stand out, be sure to have a well-organized and visually appealing display of products, use vibrant and descriptive language when presenting, and offer special deals or discounts to the audience.

What should I do if I encounter technical difficulties during the demo show?

If you encounter technical difficulties during the demo show, remain calm and try to troubleshoot the issue. If necessary, have a backup plan in place such as using a different device or demonstrating the product in a different way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • dannyzmom