• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! an Allergy Show... Hmm...

In summary, Sandi is doing a show at her house next weekend, and has somebody coming is gluten-dairy-egg free. She would really like to do at least one good recipe demo that she can partake in. However, because she is celiac, she will not be using a stone or any bamboo tools, and she recommends using glass or stainless steel that's been thoroughly scrubbed. So no stone. Sandi can take care of the tools – she just has no good ideas for cooking! She recommends checking out the gluten free goddess for recipes. Last season, she did the Confetti Mango Salsa using lots of great tools.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
I am doing a show at my house next weekend, and have somebody coming is gluten-dairy-egg free. I would really like to do at least one good recipe demo that she can partake in.

She is celiac, so I have to be careful of cross contamination. I will not be using a stone or any bamboo tools. In terms of kitchen tools, she recommends using glass or stainless steel that's been thoroughly scrubbed.

So no stone. I can take care of the tools – I just have no good ideas for cooking!

I did the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos as a salad one time for a show were some were vegans and one person also needed GF food. There's a soy version of mayo that can be used. If that mayo has egg in it, I don't know, but there's also soy yogurt that you could use in place of the mayo as well.So you can grill the chicken. Have salad, use the S&B Spinner bowl for the salad to go in. You could also do the Confetti Mango Salsa and serve with chips.

The mango salsa from last season would be good. It uses lots of great tools, too.

Sandi

A local pizza chain sells gluten free pizza crust around here. You may want to check that, and see if the Bob's Red Mill mixes contain egg.

Mango salsa with Chicken your Way has been a hit for me.

Okay, I'm going to a sort of tasting show. Salsa is a great idea – I'll do the regular tomato salsa in the MFP, and the apple berry salsa separately. I'm also going to have oil dip and a couple other dips with veggies available. But I know she can eat the salsa, so at least I have something good for her!

What types of allergies are addressed at the "Help! an Allergy Show"?

At the "Help! an Allergy Show", we address the most common allergies such as gluten, dairy, nuts, and soy. However, we also have resources and information for less common allergies.

Will there be any allergen-free food samples available at the show?

Yes, all of the food samples at the "Help! an Allergy Show" will be allergen-free and labeled accordingly. We understand the importance of avoiding cross-contamination and take necessary precautions to ensure a safe environment for all attendees.

Are there any sessions or workshops specifically for parents of children with allergies?

Yes, we have dedicated sessions and workshops for parents of children with allergies. These sessions will cover topics such as managing allergies in school, travel tips, and how to read food labels to identify potential allergens.

Can I bring my own food to the show if I have severe allergies?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food to the show if you have severe allergies. However, we ask that you inform our staff upon arrival so we can provide a designated area for you to enjoy your food safely.

Will there be any vendors selling allergy-friendly products at the show?

Yes, we will have a variety of vendors selling allergy-friendly products at the show. From food items to household products, you will have the opportunity to discover and purchase products that meet your specific allergy needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • cajunchelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies