• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Format Tips for Cooking Recipe: Seeking Assistance

In summary, to make your cooking show more engaging, interact with guests and incorporate hands-on activities. Keep the demonstration organized by prepping ingredients and using clear instructions. To showcase Pampered Chef products, incorporate them into the recipe and highlight their unique features. The ideal length for a cooking show is 1-1.5 hours, and to engage non-purchasing guests, focus on the experience and offer alternative ways to support your business.
Jillmami
For those of you that have done this at a show, do you happen to have any tips as to your show format when doing this recipe? I'm looking at how long I have to be at the stove doing this or that. I assume you have your host pitch in and help as well since there isn't a lot of "down" time for this recipe?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jill

I only tried the recipe once at home, but I think a big time saver would be to have the bacon cooked in advance. I didn't like the recipe much, so I am not much help.

I made it last night for the first time. Dh and kids loved it. Doesn't seem like the best show recipe since you need to make sure you can have your guests in the kitchen. (I've had a few shows where that didnt' work out.) This customer was adamant about this recipe and I don't know her at all. Plus she has been pretty difficult to get a hold of. Who knows what will happen this Sat. but I'm going for it! ;)

Thanks for the tip about the bacon. That was my thought. I might just do it on the bar pan when I first get there. Not sure.

1. How can I make my cooking show more engaging for my guests?

To make your cooking show more engaging, be sure to interact with your guests and ask them questions throughout the demonstration. You can also incorporate fun hands-on activities for them to participate in, such as taste testing or helping with certain steps of the recipe.

2. What are some tips for keeping the cooking demonstration organized?

To keep your cooking demonstration organized, make sure to have all ingredients and tools pre-measured and prepped before the show. Use clear and concise instructions, and have all necessary equipment and utensils easily accessible.

3. How can I effectively showcase the Pampered Chef products during my cooking show?

One way to effectively showcase Pampered Chef products during your cooking show is to incorporate them into the recipe you are demonstrating. You can also highlight the unique features and benefits of each product as you use them.

4. How long should my cooking show typically last?

The ideal length for a cooking show is around 1-1.5 hours. This gives enough time for the demonstration, interaction with guests, and any follow-up questions or orders.

5. What are some tips for engaging guests who are not interested in purchasing products?

To engage guests who may not be interested in purchasing products, focus on the experiential aspect of the cooking show. Encourage them to try the food and participate in fun activities. You can also offer alternative ways they can support you, such as hosting a show or sharing your business with their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • sih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies