• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Recipes. (Ss-Kit Products Only)

In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to paper towel-lined plate. Discard all but 2 tablespoons fat from pan. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from pan. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and carrot and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Add olives, Parmesan cheese and garlic to pan and cook until cheese is melted. Pour mixture over pizza and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.In summary, you can find other recipes that require SS
redd3708
I was wondering where I could get other recipes that require only the SS-kit items. Is it on PC site?

Also, if there is a recipe that you want to do but you don't have the products to do it...how do you improvise?

Check in your Recipe for Success binder. There are SS recipes and show outlines.

Also, the last two recipes in each section of the Season's Best are SS recipes. So there's six right there.

I know about that. :pI meant, are there other ones that y'all know of? Besides from the current SB?

Banana Toffee Pizza and Cool Veggie Pizza were what I made at my first shows.

You could also do a ring recipe. The Taco Ring is pretty easy and includes mostly SS tools.

The way I look at it, if the recipe calls for the Chef's Knife, I would use the Utility Knife. Do you have any of the recipe books? If you do, look through them and flag those that interest you. See what tools you have that you could use in place of ones you don't. I'll see if I can find any specific recipes you could use.

I don't have any of the cookcooks except this spring/summer SB. And I like the recipes in there but I'd like to make other things besides Italian food. I went on the PC website and found a couple from the past SB. But I would like more options. Oh, btw, which cookbook do you recommened that I get first? Thanks a bunch!

redd3708 said:
I don't have any of the cookcooks except this spring/summer SB. And I like the recipes in there but I'd like to make other things besides Italian food. I went on the PC website and found a couple from the past SB. But I would like more options. Oh, btw, which cookbook do you recommened that I get first? Thanks a bunch!

All the Best is the one I would suggest to get first...I use it all the time!

Free Cookbook!If you make your SSI, then you get a free stoneware collections cookbook. I just received mine yesterday! There are a lot of recipes you can use the large round stone with on the web site though.

I made a fruit pizza at my last show with 1 roll of sugar cookie dough roll out and bake for 18 minutes on stone and let cool. (You need to take a knife and release it from the stone after it has cooled). I took it like this to the show. I had the guests help make it ( per the hostsess' request). You put 1/2cup sugar, and 1/2 tsp vanilla with 1 pkg. cream cheese and spread on cookie and then top with whatever you want.

I used canned peaches and mandarin oranges - to show off the can opener
strawberries - to show off the corer and egg slicer
kiwi - to show off the knife
blueberries - just like them
We whipped heavy cream then added about 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla and I had them use the EAD. I had frozen the balloon whisk and a stainless bowl ( middle one) and we whisked unti we asked for an electric mixer. Everyone had such a good time cooking that time flew by and people ordered what we used in the demos.
We also made a cheese dip and bacon tomato squares.
:cool:
I know this is really long BUT I had told the host that you could cook the bacon on the large bar pan and she was shocked but did it that way and 3 people ordered a bar pan just for that very reason. I didn't have any cookbooks either but the host did and she pulled out what she wanted and it worked very well.

Do you have the recipe for the Garden Ranch Pizza? I made that constantly during my SS months. Always a hit and uses TONS of products from you SS kit.

Here it is:

Garden Ranch Pizza
1 package (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
½ C. mayonnaise
½ package (1 oz) ranch seasoning salad dressing mix (2 T.)
1 garlic clove, pressed (optional)
2 C (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 C coarsely chopped broccoli
½ C diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot, sliced
½ C pitted ripe olives, sliced
¼ C (1 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly sprinkle large round stone with flour. Unroll pizza dough on baking stone, shaping into circle. Roll dough to edge of baking stone. In classic batter bowl combine mayonnaise, seasoning mix and pressed garlic. Whisk ingredients using whisk. Spread mix evenly over crust to within ½ “ of edge using scraper. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese. Coarsely chop broccoli with food chopper. Dice pepper with utility knife. Thinly slice carrot with crinkle cutter. Slice olives with egg slicer plus. Sprinkle vegetables over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate parmesan cheese over pizza using cheese grater. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.

**you can also do this on the rectangular stone. Good luck!!!

~*~Laura~*~

Last edited:
redd3708 said:
I was wondering where I could get other recipes that require only the SS-kit items. Is it on PC site?

Also, if there is a recipe that you want to do but you don't have the products to do it...how do you improvise?

Ask your director to borrow anything you don't have. Here are some of the recipes I made my first 3 months!

Good luck!

Attachments

• Tomato Basil Squares.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 357
  • ;-) Easy Artichoke Pizza.doc
    23 KB · Views: 315
  • ;-) Peanutty Brownie Pizza.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 299
OH whoa! THANKS SO MUCH. You all are so helpful! *hugs*

What is the difference between the Essential Recipes and regular recipes?

The Essential Recipes are specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef's SS-Kit products. These recipes have been tested and perfected to work seamlessly with our kitchen tools, ensuring the best results for your cooking and baking.

Are the Essential Recipes only for certain SS-Kit products?

Yes, the Essential Recipes are tailored to work with specific SS-Kit products. Each recipe will list the necessary products needed for successful use.

Can I use regular recipes with SS-Kit products?

While you can certainly use regular recipes with SS-Kit products, we highly recommend using the Essential Recipes for the best results. These recipes have been specifically developed and tested to work with our products, ensuring optimal performance and delicious results.

Where can I find the Essential Recipes?

The Essential Recipes can be found on our website, in our catalog, and in our cooking shows and demonstrations. They are also included in the packaging of our SS-Kit products and can be accessed through our mobile app.

Are the Essential Recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Our Essential Recipes offer a wide variety of options that cater to various dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. However, we always recommend double-checking the ingredients and making necessary substitutions to fit your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JJessica
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn