• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enjoying a Lazy Day with My Daughter: A Relaxing Break from Busy Life

In summary, DH and DS left for Boy Scout camp this morning at 7:30, DD and I have both since gone back to bed, watched 2 movies, eaten popcorn and never gotten out of our pj's. This will, however, end around 7 pm when I need to make phone calls, but I must say, I am enjoying being lazy for a change! YEAH! Be lazy! I am going on vacation to VA on Tuesday to Yorktown and Gloucester area. Are you familiar with that area? YES! We live outside of Richmond and the whole Williamsburg/Yorktown/ Jamestown triangle are only 45 minutes away! There is alot to do there~are you visiting
chefmeg
Gold Member
DH and DS left for Boy Scout camp this morning at 7:30...DD and I have both since gone back to bed, watched 2 movies, eaten popcorn and never gotten out of our pj's!
What a great day!
This will, however, end around 7 pm when I need to make phone calls, but I must say, I am enjoying being lazy for a change!

YEAH! Be lazy! I am going on vacation to VA on Tuesday to Yorktown and Gloucester area. Are you familiar with that area?

YES! We live outside of Richmond and the whole Williamsburg/Yorktown/ Jamestown triangle are only 45 minutes away! There is alot to do there~are you visiting family?

I love lazy days! :) I'm going to finish my day by reading through all the recipe magazines I haven't looked at in a while and finish going through a couple of newer cookbooks.

It's been a lazy day here too, my dh and ds have been sitting at the kitchen table putting together lego sets most of the day. I didn't sleep well last night so I took a nap earlier today. I just got back from visiting a friend of mine who's son leaves for Irac in Sept, he will be their for 12 months. He is home for a week so she had a party for him so everyone could say goodbye.

I really hope this war ends soon, I just don't see the need for us to be there anymore.

we are now on movie #3.................first was Shrek the Third, then The Incredibles and now, Madagascar...........DD has eaten her version of quesadillas all afternooon so I don't think there will be a need to cook dinner!
I am enjoying this now because before I know it, she will be at that age where she will want to be with friends rather than me!

lazy day here too. One, I am pretty sick, but DH and DS are sitting around watching the Nascar race. It's sunny out but you hear thunder in the distance. They were going to wash the dog, yeah right.
DH asked me what we were going to have for dinner and when. I told him whatever you make and whenever you get it on the table. Gracious, he knows I'm sick.

Lazy days are good :) You need them once in awhile. I shopped all morning until 2! And not the fun shopping....grocery shopping :( and household item stuff...boring! Now I'm exhausted and want to kick back and relax the rest of the day...

well, lazy day over..I am bored! One can only take so much Disney And Dreamworks!
I am getting off the couch and finding something to do!

We call those slug days, 'cause you just lie around like a big, ol' slug.

too much slug is a bad thing...my hiney is numb!

Lazy here to today, it's 31c here which I believe is about 90F or so.

I LOVE lazy days! I wanted today to be one of them but I had a show instead. Sales are at $353 but just enough to push me over the sell a thon level, $3000!! Yeah! I'm about to turn that show in but need to touch bases with 2 people first.

I then went and retrieved my DS and DD and then went grocery shopping for the week. Now I'm home and just want to watch a movie but need to turn 3 shows in first. I'm EXHAUSTED!!

ewwwwww........not supposed to be that way north of the border!

chefmeg said:
ewwwwww........not supposed to be that way north of the border!

LOL our Summers are very, very hot:yuck: And our Winters are very cold:yuck:

Related to Enjoying a Lazy Day with My Daughter: A Relaxing Break from Busy Life

1. What is "Today Is Lazy Day" and when is it celebrated?

"Today Is Lazy Day" is a day dedicated to taking a break from our busy lives and indulging in some relaxation. It is celebrated on August 10th every year.

2. How can I celebrate "Today Is Lazy Day"?

There are many ways to celebrate "Today Is Lazy Day". You can sleep in, binge-watch your favorite TV show, take a nap, read a book, or simply do nothing at all. The key is to just relax and recharge.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for "Today Is Lazy Day" at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for "Today Is Lazy Day". Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for any updates or sign up for our newsletter to receive notifications.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make a lazy day meal?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. You can use our products to make a quick and easy meal, or even better, use them to make a delicious but lazy day-worthy meal.

5. How can I make sure I have a truly lazy day without feeling guilty?

The key to having a guilt-free lazy day is to plan and prioritize your tasks. Take care of any urgent or important tasks beforehand, and then give yourself permission to relax guilt-free. Remember, taking a break is important for our mental and physical well-being.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99