• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Mth Show, Get Which Mthly Special?

In summary, to find out the monthly special for the end of the month show, you can check your consultant's website or contact them directly. The special is available for the entire month, but may be highlighted during the show as a limited time offer. You can still get the special by placing an order during the show or at any time during the month through your consultant. Combining the monthly special with other offers or discounts may not be possible, but your consultant will have the most up-to-date information. Attending the end of the month show is not necessary to get the monthly special.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I have a show on the 29th, can guest and even host get 1 or the other on monthly specials?
Or how does that work?
TIA

The specials go with the date on the show, not when it's submitted. Is that what you're asking? March 29 show is March specials.

ok, that answers my questions
Thanks so much

1. How can I find out what the monthly special is for the end of the month show?

You can find out the monthly special for the end of the month show by checking your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. They will have all the information on the current monthly special and can help you place an order.

2. Can I still get the monthly special if I attend the end of the month show?

Yes, as long as you place an order during the end of the month show, you can still get the monthly special. Your consultant will have all the details on how to place an order and take advantage of the special offer.

3. Is the monthly special only available for the end of the month show?

No, the monthly special is available for the entire month. However, it may be highlighted during the end of the month show as a limited time offer. Your consultant can help you place an order for the special at any point during the month.

4. Can I combine the monthly special with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the monthly special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant will have the most up-to-date information on any special promotions or deals that may be available.

5. Do I have to attend the end of the month show to get the monthly special?

No, you do not have to attend the end of the month show to get the monthly special. You can place an order through your consultant at any time during the month to take advantage of the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CarrieAnne22