• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Encouragment for Booking Shows....

In summary, Tricia Ann had a successful kitchen show and sent out a letter to her customers thanking them for their business. She attached a postcard to the receipt with additional information about her show. Also, Melissa Blasko suggested attaching a note to the receipt with additional information about the show. These ideas were appreciated by other hosts.
TriciaAnn
Hi, I just had a kitchen show. I received 17 orders and sold over $460.00 worth of products. I am sending this letter to all those that placed an order at my show hoping that they will book a show in the future. I thought I would share this letter with ya'll. I think it's important that my friends see how good it is to host a show. The benefits are wonderful.

Tricia Ann :)

Attachments

• Guest Thank You Letter.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 960
Great Letter!Tricia Ann,
What a great letter! Thank you for passing it along. I think I will use it with all my hosts and just change it a little. Guests do need to know what the final results were...they are usually very curious!

Congratulations on a successful show. It is so exciting when we get those!

Thanks again,

I attach a postcard to every receipt with some of the same info on it... just shorter. I have attached the file if you want to use it.

I print them out on the checkerboard postcards from Nancy's Artworks. But you could easily print them out on plain, colored cardstock.

Attachments

• postcard template.doc
    32 KB · Views: 578
Great ideas!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

Lisa S said:
I attach a postcard to every receipt with some of the same info on it... just shorter. I have attached the file if you want to use it.

I print them out on the checkerboard postcards from Nancy's Artworks. But you could easily print them out on plain, colored cardstock.
THanks for sharing! I did these for awhile (on the checkerboard postcards too) but I need to get back into doing it. Maybe since I have fewer shows in December, this is a good time to get back into the habit! And Out of the Box calls!

Lisa,

That pc Thank you card is great!! I was doing something similar, but to no avail. Also, I was mailing them. But after reading some of everyone elses comments. I think I'm going to start attaching them to everyones receipts!!

I have to just comment. That I have been visiting the sight a lot lately and you ALL have great Ideas. You are all inspirations!! :D

Melissa Blasko
Kitchen Consultant
Stow, OH
[email protected]

I always attach them to the receipts because I don't want to pay the additional postage. I always have to get the receipts for the outside orders to the host, so I send the ones from the actual show then as well. I staple the notes to the receipts, put them in an envelope with the standardized thank you note from pp and put everything in the mail. One trip to the post office and I am done!

And those notes really get people's attention... especially when you've had a big show. I can guarantee you that people noticed off my last show where the host receivef $190 free! Can you imagine what that will be like in January?

Thank youWow these are really good ideas. My daughter is having surgery next week so I am not doing any shows for December. Since I have some down time I think I will put some of these together. Thank you

Tara :)

What are the benefits of booking a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a Pampered Chef show comes with a variety of benefits for the host. Firstly, the host will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from their show. They will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and discounts on future purchases. Additionally, hosting a show is a fun and interactive way to spend time with friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I encourage my friends and family to book a Pampered Chef show?

There are many ways to encourage others to book a Pampered Chef show. One effective method is to share your personal experience and satisfaction with hosting a show. You can also offer to help them plan and promote the event, and remind them of the benefits they will receive as a host. Providing them with information on the products and recipes they can expect to see at the show can also pique their interest.

What incentives are offered for booking a Pampered Chef show?

Pampered Chef offers various incentives for booking a show, including free and discounted products, host rewards, and exclusive discounts on future purchases. These incentives are based on the sales from the show, so the more successful the show, the more rewards the host will receive. Additionally, hosts can earn even more rewards by booking additional shows from their original show.

How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef show?

It is recommended to book a Pampered Chef show at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This allows enough time for the host to invite guests, plan the event, and for the consultant to prepare for the show. However, it is also possible to book a show with shorter notice, as long as the host is able to invite enough guests to reach the minimum sales requirement for the show.

What if I can't have a physical show at my home?

Pampered Chef offers the option of hosting a virtual show for those who are unable to have a physical show at their home. Virtual shows allow guests to shop and make purchases online, while still giving the host the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts. A consultant can provide more information and assistance in setting up a virtual show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • soimpatient
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather