1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Encouragment for Booking Shows....

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Hi, I just had a kitchen show. I received 17 orders and sold over $460.00 worth of products. I am sending this letter to all those that placed an order at my show hoping that they will book a show in the future. I thought I would share this letter with ya'll. I think it's important that my friends see how good it is to host a show. The benefits are wonderful.

Tricia Ann :)

Attached Files:

Nov 30, 2005
  2. rebeccastt

rebeccastt Veteran Member Silver Member

Great Letter!

Tricia Ann,
    What a great letter! Thank you for passing it along. I think I will use it with all my hosts and just change it a little. Guests do need to know what the final results were...they are usually very curious!

Congratulations on a successful show. It is so exciting when we get those!

Thanks again,

Nov 30, 2005
  3. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

I attach a postcard to every receipt with some of the same info on it... just shorter. I have attached the file if you want to use it.

I print them out on the checkerboard postcards from Nancy's Artworks. But you could easily print them out on plain, colored cardstock.

Attached Files:

Nov 30, 2005
  4. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

Great ideas!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

THanks for sharing! I did these for awhile (on the checkerboard postcards too) but I need to get back into doing it. Maybe since I have fewer shows in December, this is a good time to get back into the habit! And Out of the Box calls!

Nov 30, 2005
  6. cooknmelissa

cooknmelissa Guest

Lisa,

That pc Thank you card is great!! I was doing something similar, but to no avail. Also, I was mailing them. But after reading some of everyone elses comments. I think I'm going to start attaching them to everyones receipts!!

I have to just comment. That I have been visiting the sight a lot lately and you ALL have great Ideas. You are all inspirations!! :D

Melissa Blasko
    Kitchen Consultant
    Stow, OH
    [email protected]

Dec 1, 2005
  7. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

I always attach them to the receipts because I don't want to pay the additional postage. I always have to get the receipts for the outside orders to the host, so I send the ones from the actual show then as well. I staple the notes to the receipts, put them in an envelope with the standardized thank you note from pp and put everything in the mail. One trip to the post office and I am done!

And those notes really get people's attention... especially when you've had a big show. I can guarantee you that people noticed off my last show where the host receivef $190 free! Can you imagine what that will be like in January?

Dec 1, 2005
  8. Thank you

Wow these are really good ideas. My daughter is having surgery next week so I am not doing any shows for December. Since I have some down time I think I will put some of these together. Thank you

Tara :)

Dec 1, 2005
Have something to add?