• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emergency Prayers Please - Possible Miscarriage....

In summary, Tracy's best friend is in the emergency room and Tracy is headed to pick her up. It is unknown what is wrong with her, but prayer is being sent her way.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
My daughter just called in a panic that her best friend is in the emergency room. She is 14 wks pregnant - has a 5 year old daughter but has had 4 miscarriages since then. Everything has been going great. Her husband just called my daughter that she is throwing up blood and having sharp back pain....could that be? I have never heard of throwing up blood with a miscarriage but I can't help but be worried to death. My daughter is headed to pick up the 5 year old from the ER. Thank y'all - her name is Tracy. ^j^ ^j^

Cindy,

Praying for your friend and her baby to be alright - hope you hear good news soon!

WOW, I hope everything is okay for her. That sounds serious! I will definitely keep Tracy in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Im pacing the floor - I feel like throwing up myself. There has never been a more prayed for or wanted pregnancy. She just told her little girl a couple weeks after she passed the 1st trimester and thought everything was okay. Please pray hard.

Sending lots of prayers your way!

Lots of prayers headed your way!

the cheffie prayer warriors are rallying for Tracy, her family & your daughter as she cares for her little girl and tries to answer the questions about her mommy.Dear Lord, please keep them all under your care tonight and spare this tiny life if you see fit.

Prayers said.

Prayers and blessings coming your way

Throwing up blood is usually signs of other things...blood clot in the lungs or other issues. We'll be praying that they find the source and that the baby stays safe.Keep us posted!

Oh Janet that is what we are hoping. As of 30 min ago, she still had not been seen - d$#% emergency room. So - maybe that is a good sign - if they thought it was truly a miscarriage they'd see her right away? My daugther says Tracy is saying she feels like it is a kidney stone - she has had those before and that could explain the back pain. Who knows - we are on our hands and knees praying. I cant believe she has been there 3 hours now. (((thank you all)))

Yikes - that is a LONG time not to be treated. Yes, if they thought it was a miscarriage they probably would have seen her sooner. But depending on the facility it is hard to tell...depends on how thorough they were with triage and how thorough she was in answering.We'll keep praying - keep us posted!

Oh dear Lord...I didn't even want to scroll down to see any further updates! This just makes me sick to my stomach. I pray that God's hand is on Tracy and the baby. I pray that the doctors are able to get to her NOW and treat her for her pain...and to figure out what is causing it.

Dear Lord, please take both of these people into your loving hands and bless them. I pray that you touch Tracy's body and help her through the pain she is in. I pray, Lord, that this little one is safe and that you are comforting Tracy and calming her fears even now as we pray for her and her baby. You are the Great Physician and the power of your touch WILL heal Tracy and keep her baby safe and growing inside of her. I pray for a quick recovery and that the rest of her pregnancy would be uneventful. Lord, please hear our prayers...thank you that we work for a company that includes MANY of your children and that we are able to lift each other up to you in prayer during our times of need. Amen.

Dear Lord, please take both of these people into your loving hands and bless them. I pray that you touch Tracy's body and help her through the pain she is in. I pray, Lord, that this little one is safe and that you are comforting Tracy and calming her fears even now as we pray for her and her baby. You are the Great Physician and the power of your touch WILL heal Tracy and keep her baby safe and growing inside of her. I pray for a quick recovery and that the rest of her pregnancy would be uneventful. Lord, please hear our prayers...thank you that we work for a company that includes MANY of your children and that we are able to lift each other up to you in prayer during our times of need. Amen.[/QUOTE]

And all the people said AMEN and AMEN!!!!!!!

Cindy,
How is she doing?

Yes, Cindy, I'm very curious, how is she? I want you to know that I am still praying for her and all of you involved!:angel:

I'm in the same cluster as Cindy and I know she works at the preschool in the AM... hopefully we'll hear something soon... we'll all just keep praying

Praise be to God! Hi everyone - Spring Break here and this is the first time I've had a chance to post today. All is well!!! I almost feel like I need to apologize and maybe I over-reacted but if you have been thru what we have with this girl, you would too. She is like a daughter to me.

She was not seen in the ER until 9:30. Almost 5 hours. That is how long we were praying and waiting. They have not ruled out a kidney stone but to check for that requires radiation which is not recommended due to her pregnancy. She also has had a chest cold and had a terrible coughing spell during the afternoon - so maybe some irritation caused the bleeding and she pulled something in her back. Bottom line is the baby has a good strong heartbeat and is fine. She is suppose to be seeing her OB this afternoon.

The wait was unreal. Her DH (who is a sweetheart) threw such a fit after 4 hours that security was called to calm him down and he is NOT like that. It was just agonizing for him to see her in that distress and worrying over the baby. Im sure the ER has not heard the last from them.

Bless you all for your prayers. Our God is so Good.

Last edited:
Thank you Lord! I am so grateful that He heard all of our prayers! I pray that Tracy is able to feel better quickly now...and that the baby is 100% safe and peacefully unaware of what's been going on!!

Thanks for posting Cindy...I know there are a lot of us who were just sick over this. Thanks to God you posted good news!

How is she feeling now? Is she home?

Thanks for letting us know Cindy! We'll keep praying she returns to full health and that sweet baby just stays safe right where it is!

Thank you GOD!!!

Amen! I will keep her in my prayers to recover from th enasty cold and to have a healthy pregnancy!

Praise the Lord Almight for answered prayer, and how dare that ER let a pregnant woman in her early second trimester wait that long before being seen...that's neglectful in my humble opinion. I thought pregnant women took priority in situtations like that? I know- a gun shot wound, or something worse might have taken all the doctors attention, but come on- she could have lost the baby, and then what would have happened?

Yeah for good news!

I will be praying for your friend, please keep us updated on how she is doing. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl. I had a miscarriage prior to the pregnancy that was devistating. I also have two boys 4 and 2. We wanted to try one more time, and got our girl, our family is complete. I have had bleeding off and on with this pregnancy, and their is no worse feeling when you see it after going through what she has been through. I learned a lot about myself and miscarriages when it happend to me, and it changed me in so many ways. Blessings to you and your friend throughtout this enitre process that may seem so long, keep up your strength!!

Shelly Jerrett

Taking it easy with the business right now, but will grow in time.

Sad to say I will not be attending conference, baby is due at the end of July and I went six weeks early with the last one... don't need to take any chances, but will be with you all in spirit!!

BusyMomPmp4u said:
I will be praying for your friend, please keep us updated on how she is doing. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl. I had a miscarriage prior to the pregnancy that was devistating. I also have two boys 4 and 2. We wanted to try one more time, and got our girl, our family is complete. I have had bleeding off and on with this pregnancy, and their is no worse feeling when you see it after going through what she has been through. I learned a lot about myself and miscarriages when it happend to me, and it changed me in so many ways. Blessings to you and your friend throughtout this enitre process that may seem so long, keep up your strength!!

Shelly Jerrett

Taking it easy with the business right now, but will grow in time.

Sad to say I will not be attending conference, baby is due at the end of July and I went six weeks early with the last one... don't need to take any chances, but will be with you all in spirit!!

Shelly,
Have you been checked for Placentia Previa?? That is what I had and I bled on and off in my pregnancy too! With the last time being a major bleed and the day after entering my 31st week, I was checked into the hospital and stayed there for 12 hours shy of 6 weeks! They gave me the steroids to build up my little girls lungs and I only had 1 other bleed in the hospital and the rest of the time I was fine. I had an amnio at 35 1/2 weeks and she wasn't ready, I had another one 1 week later and she was ready! Bizarre thing is that I had her on June 8th of 2000, the year previous - on June 8th of 1999 is when I found out that I miscarried the baby between my 2 kids.
It was hard to be in the hospital away from my son and husband but I was safe there and that was a good feeling. God truely brought me through that whole experience and without Him I'd have been a mess, but I knew He had His hand in this and I KNOW my daughter is meant to be here and that God has big plans for her and she is already on fire for Jesus!:angel: :thumbup:
If you do have it then a c-section in necessary because there is the risk of the baby suffocating before you can give birth if you go into normal labor. I don't tell you this to scare you, I tell you this just so you are informed and that you bring your little precious girl into the world strong and healthy!:angel:

Last edited:
Cindy, I am so happy all is well, keep up updated, please!:)

Cindy - I'm glad to hear the baby is ok and I hope she's going to be alright, as well. I can empathize with the ER wait - I had a miscarriage in Dec. 05 and had to wait over 2 hours in the waiting area until I was taken to a room, then 4 more hours until they finally told me my regular Dr. wasn't coming and they were sending an attending. The nurses were really great, but the Doctors were awful, not to mention the horrible bedside manner of the ultrasound tech! I know she couldn't tell us anything, but she didn't need to be MEAN! UGH! I will never go back to that hospital again. I'm sorry she had to experience something similar, I'm just glad she didn't have the same outcome I did. (((HUGS))) to all of you!

Thanks goodness!

MissChef,

I had the placenta thing with my second and didn't even know it, they are watching me closely this time. I have an ultra sound every eight weeks, and if there is any hint of unusual swelling I go get checked. I don't want to have the same issue again. This is one of the main reasons I cannot attend conference, just in case there is a reaccurance. Thanks for the advice!

Related to Emergency Prayers Please - Possible Miscarriage....

1. What are the common signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?

The most common signs and symptoms of a miscarriage include vaginal bleeding, cramping, and passing tissue or clots from the vagina. Other symptoms may include back pain, abdominal pain, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms.

2. Can throwing up blood be a sign of a miscarriage?

Although throwing up blood is not a common sign of miscarriage, it can sometimes occur in cases of severe bleeding. It is important to seek medical attention immediately if this occurs.

3. What could be causing the sharp back pain in this situation?

The sharp back pain could be a sign of a miscarriage, but it could also be caused by other factors such as muscle strain or a urinary tract infection. It is best to consult a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

4. Is it common to have multiple miscarriages after having a successful pregnancy?

It is not uncommon for women to experience multiple miscarriages after a successful pregnancy. This can be due to a variety of factors such as age, hormonal imbalances, or underlying health conditions.

5. How can I support someone who is going through a possible miscarriage?

The best way to support someone going through a possible miscarriage is to listen to them, offer emotional support, and help them seek medical attention if needed. It is also important to respect their privacy and allow them to grieve in their own way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom