• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emergency!!! Need a Rice Cooker Plus!

In summary, a Rice Cooker Plus is a versatile kitchen appliance that uses heat and steam to cook a variety of dishes, including rice, vegetables, soups, and stews. It saves time, allows for hands-free cooking, and can replace multiple appliances in the kitchen. Cleaning is easy, and it can also be used to cook other types of grains such as quinoa and oatmeal.
Robynchefcanada
Not sure if it will work but I could really use one for Christmas. I'm in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada so if anyone can help that would be great. message me or reply and hopefully I can make the customer happy!

I would love to help you but I'm not sure if it will get there in time for Christmas. I just don't think we can sell to Canada from the Us. Can anyone clarify for us?:confused:

I know that there is an option for 2nd day air and next day air. Does the canadian catalog not sell the rice cooker??:confused:

Thank You!!!Thanks to everyone that replyed and tried to help out! I found someone in another cluster that has one and she lives a few BLOCKS from me. How lucky is that? Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!

Oh good! I was worried about you!:D

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help you find the perfect gift for Christmas. We have a wide variety of products that would make great gifts for anyone on your list. I am located in Winnipeg, Manitoba as well so I understand the importance of finding a local consultant. Please feel free to message me or reply to this post and I will do my best to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for. Let's make this holiday season extra special for you and your loved ones!

Related to Emergency!!! Need a Rice Cooker Plus!

1. What is a Rice Cooker Plus?

A Rice Cooker Plus is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used to cook rice, steam vegetables, and even make soups and stews. It is a convenient and efficient way to prepare a variety of dishes.

2. How does a Rice Cooker Plus work?

A Rice Cooker Plus works by using a combination of heat and steam to cook food. The inner pot is filled with water, and when the appliance is turned on, the water is heated, creating steam. The steam then cooks the food inside the pot.

3. What are the benefits of using a Rice Cooker Plus?

Using a Rice Cooker Plus can save time in the kitchen, as it cooks food faster than traditional methods. It also allows for hands-free cooking, as the appliance automatically shuts off when the food is done. Additionally, it can save space in the kitchen, as it can replace multiple appliances.

4. How do I clean a Rice Cooker Plus?

Cleaning a Rice Cooker Plus is easy and straightforward. The inner pot and accessories can be washed with warm soapy water, and the exterior can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Make sure to unplug the appliance and let it cool down before cleaning.

5. Can I cook other types of grains in a Rice Cooker Plus?

Yes, a Rice Cooker Plus can be used to cook a variety of grains, such as quinoa, barley, and oatmeal. It is a versatile appliance that can handle different types of grains and produce perfectly cooked results every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShannoninVA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • freetofly06