• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Newsletter Troubles? Get Help Here!

In summary, if you are not receiving our email newsletters, please check your spam folder and email settings. If you have unsubscribed but still receive emails, make sure to unsubscribe from all email accounts. If the formatting is off, try using a compatible email client and clearing your cache and cookies. Our newsletters are also archived on our website for access. Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options, but we welcome suggestions for future newsletters.
amerrigan
What email program does everyone use for sending your newsletters? I currently use gmail, but do not find it user friendly to mail out my newsletter to my huge contact list. Help anyone?

I use Constant Contact, which isn't an email program, it's an email mailing service. I can see who opened it, what they clicked, etc.Before I switched to that, I used Entourage and sent my newsletters by doing a mail merge so that every person on my list got their own copy of the note and didn't have 200 other people's addresses on it.

I personally use Mailchimp for sending out newsletters. It has a user-friendly interface and allows you to easily manage large contact lists. They also offer customizable templates and analytics to track the success of your newsletters. I highly recommend giving it a try!

1. Why am I not receiving the email newsletters?

There can be a few reasons for this. First, check your spam or junk folder to see if they are landing there. If so, make sure to mark the emails as "not spam" so they will go to your inbox in the future. Also, check your email settings to make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter and that our emails are not being blocked by your email provider.

2. I've unsubscribed from the newsletter, but I am still receiving emails. What should I do?

It is possible that you have multiple email addresses subscribed to our newsletter. Please double check all of your email accounts to make sure you have unsubscribed from each one. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. I am receiving the newsletter, but the formatting is off. What can I do?

This could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure you are using a compatible email client or browser to view the newsletter. If the issue persists, try clearing your cache and cookies and then reopening the email. If the problem continues, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. I accidentally deleted the newsletter before reading it. Can I still access it?

Yes, our newsletters are archived on our website. You can visit our website and navigate to the "Newsletter" section to view past newsletters. You can also sign up for our email list to ensure you receive future newsletters directly to your inbox.

5. Can I customize the frequency or content of the newsletters I receive?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to customize the frequency or content of our newsletters. However, we strive to provide a variety of content in each newsletter to appeal to all our subscribers. If you have any suggestions for future newsletters, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • LisaFortner
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cheflorraine