• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Ethical to Add Evite Guests to Email Marketing Lists?

In summary, it is OK to add the emails from your host's list to your contact list and send them special emails.
heat123
Silver Member
how many of you add the emails from your host's list to your list of contacts to keep for future emails specials?

I have 65+ contacts from 3 hosts that used the evites and was wondering if it was ok to add them all to my contact list and send them specials or is this not ok? What do you all think?:confused:

I think on the website it asks you if you want to add them to ur customer list--it is definitely OK---I had a lady tell me it was a good thing you kept e-mailing me--she came to an expo Sept 2004 and she got me a fundraiser in Oct 2005---she never bought a thing until the fundraiser--but she had signed up for a door prize so unless they tell you to stop --you never know when someone may need something

My suggestion is to put at the bottom of your emails something about if you'd like to unsubscribe from this list, reply with unsubscribe. Most folks aren't goint to get too grumpy if you do that, and do take them off right away.

thanks for your suggestions, I will do what you recommended!

Go for it! Like others said just put a disclaimer that if they want removed to e-mail you "unsubscribe" in the Subject box. Also, I would make sure you use the BCC for all of your e-mails, though you may already:rolleyes:

When the host puts an email address in and sends e-vites, I only put the emails of the people who ordered, and/or came to the party.
If they say sorry, or never rsvp, then I take that as they aren't interested - or never check their email anyway...

I also always put something like 'if you wish to be removed from my email list...' and rarely have anyone say "please!!" so either they don't read their email, they delete my email without ever reading it, or they are actually enjoying them! Heck... I always give great tips and delicious PC recipes! who would refuse that??

1. How can I get email contacts from websites?

To get email contacts from websites, you can use a variety of methods such as using email scraping tools, signing up for email lists, or manually searching and collecting contact information from websites. However, it is important to make sure that you are following all privacy laws and regulations when collecting email contacts from websites.

2. Is it legal to collect email contacts from websites?

Collecting email contacts from websites is generally legal as long as you are following privacy laws and regulations, such as the CAN-SPAM Act. This means that you must have consent from the individuals whose email addresses you are collecting and provide an option for them to unsubscribe from your emails.

3. Can I use email contacts from websites for marketing purposes?

If you have obtained email contacts from websites through legal means, you can use them for marketing purposes. However, it is important to make sure that you are only sending emails to individuals who have given consent to receive marketing messages from you. Additionally, make sure to provide an option for recipients to unsubscribe from your emails.

4. How do I keep my email contacts from websites organized?

To keep your email contacts from websites organized, you can use email marketing software or a customer relationship management (CRM) system. These tools allow you to store and manage your contacts, segment them into different lists, and track their engagement with your emails.

5. Can I buy email contacts from websites?

It is not recommended to buy email contacts from websites. Not only is this practice often against privacy laws and regulations, but it can also harm your email deliverability and reputation. It is best to grow your email contacts organically through opt-ins and subscriptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WendyE