• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Send Newsletters with Links Using PP3 | Copy & Paste Tips"

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of copying and pasting tasty tidbits from PP3 and sending them through email. It is mentioned that it may not be possible to do so through the Personal Web Sites and that it may be better to send smaller batches of emails to avoid being marked as spam. The idea of asking for a blank email template from Pampered Chef is also mentioned. The expert suggests highlighting and copying the text to paste into PP3 and offers further assistance if needed.
Humble Beginnings
I receive tasty tidbits, how can I copy and paste it and send it through PP3? When I copy and paste it doesn't include the links? Please help!

Through P3 or through our Personal Web Sites? There's really no way to cut and paste a newsletter like that into our Customer Connections section of our PWS. It's really only made to send through email. Unless someone knows something I don't.

I was thinking through our website. When I send from my main email address, the newsletter goes into spam. I'm trying to figure out how to send it so that people actually receive it.

Carol, you're very limited with what you can add to the email templates that are offered on your PWS through Pampered Chef. You can add your own paragraph, but I don't think a whole 'nother page of info will fit, or look correct with PC's formatting.

You can play around with it and send yourself an email from your PWS to a gmail or hotmail adress, so you can see what your customers will see.

With tasty tidbits, you'd might have better luck sending from your own email account in small batches. It is probably going to spam if you have a huge list of contacts in the BCC: field.
If you break the list down to send out fewer emails at once, it should go through.
Another consultant told me she has Contact groups sorted alphabetically for this.

I've also written PC and asked them to provide a blank email template, so I don't have to send their stuff. If enough of us ask for this, it might be implemented.

Last edited:
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. To copy and paste the tasty tidbits, you can simply highlight the text and then right-click to select "copy." Then, go to your PP3 and right-click again to select "paste." This should copy the text exactly as it appears, including any links. If you are still having trouble, please let me know and I'd be happy to assist you further. Happy cooking!

1. How do I sign up for Pampered Chef newsletters?

To sign up for Pampered Chef newsletters, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated field. You will then receive a confirmation email to complete your subscription.

2. Can I customize the newsletters I receive?

Yes, you can customize the newsletters you receive by selecting your preferences when signing up or by updating your preferences in your account settings.

3. How often will I receive newsletters?

You will receive newsletters from Pampered Chef on a monthly basis. However, during special promotions or events, you may receive additional newsletters.

4. Can I unsubscribe from newsletters at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Pampered Chef newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or by adjusting your preferences in your account settings.

5. Will my personal information be shared with third parties?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent. Please refer to our privacy policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
Replies