• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Organize Your Contacts with these Helpful Tips

In summary, there are several ways to keep your contact list organized and up-to-date. Regularly decluttering, creating separate groups or tags, and updating contact information are all helpful tips. When it comes to entering contacts, it depends on personal preference and the size of your list. Utilizing the search function is the most efficient way to find a specific contact, and using the notes or tagging feature is a great way to keep track of important details. Finally, you can access your contact list from multiple devices if you are using an online system.
twinkie10
Gold Member
How do you keep your contacts organized?

scattered door prize slips on your desk isn't a system?? LOL...I have a future call box but I haven't used it...this is one of my weak spots...some people use a binder too...I can't find a system that works...I've been "getting by" with what I am doing...I can only imagine how "well" I would do if it was organized!
Sorry...i know this didn't answer your question!!

I use P3's task tab and fill it out religiously. I customized the show communications to what works best for me. I also print a "Future Booking List Report" to be sure I call all of my upcoming hosts and potential hosts.

I am still using Pampered Partner and use it for my contacts. How frustrated will I be if I switch to P3?

You will be less frustrated. It's easier and I use it more now with P3 than I ever did with PP.

cathyskitchen said:
I use P3's task tab and fill it out religiously. I customized the show communications to what works best for me. I also print a "Future Booking List Report" to be sure I call all of my upcoming hosts and potential hosts.

I think at Leadership or next conference I need to talk to the P3 people...I don't use my tasks and thing I am missing some good stuff...

Krissy - email me if you want, I'd be glad to help. Going to bed now, but I'll be back online tomorrow night! :)

1. How can I keep my contact list organized and up-to-date?

One helpful tip is to regularly declutter your contacts by removing those you no longer need or have outdated information for. You can also create separate groups or tags for different categories of contacts, such as work or personal. Additionally, make sure to update contact information as it changes and utilize the search function to quickly find specific contacts.

2. Is it better to manually enter contacts or import them from another source?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the size of your contact list. Manually entering contacts may be more time-consuming, but it allows for more accuracy and organization. Importing contacts from another source, such as a spreadsheet or email account, can save time but may require additional effort to organize and update the information.

3. How can I efficiently search for a specific contact?

Utilizing the search function is the most efficient way to find a specific contact. You can search by name, email address, or any other information you have saved for that contact. Additionally, make sure to keep your contact list updated to ensure accurate search results.

4. What is the best way to keep track of important notes or details for each contact?

One helpful tip is to use the notes or comments section for each contact. This allows you to include any important details or reminders about that contact, such as their birthday or a recent conversation you had. Another option is to utilize the tagging feature to add specific notes or categories for each contact.

5. Can I access my contact list from multiple devices?

Yes, if you are using an online contact management system, you can access it from any device with internet access. This allows you to easily update and access your contacts from your computer, phone, or tablet. If you are using a physical contact organizer, you can transfer it between devices as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jnnfrc