• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Cluster Conference Call for West Coast Spread-Out Teams

Within a conference call, you can have up to 25 people on at once. You can also record and playback the call. It's free to sign up for a trial account. It also has a transcript feature so you can review the call afterwards. I think my director started using skype.com because it's free and it has a transcript feature.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Our cluster is spread around the West Coast and farther. Is there a way that our director can do a conference call similar to that of the Table Talks, where we can all call one number and get patched into the phone call.

What other brilliant ideas do you guys have for us to a cluster meeting for the whole spread out cluster?

conferencecall.com
it's FREE!

Thank you!! Love this site!

I use instantconference.com because you can record the session and download it as an mp3

I think my director uses conferencecall.com or freeconference~soemthing. Theres a bunch of them online. Real easy to use

mrconference.comall good----You can even record them if needed---

cmdtrgd said:
I use instantconference.com because you can record the session and download it as an mp3
Kate...is this one free? I love the recording ability!

It is free. It is sooooooooo cool! Basically, you get a number, an access pin and a subscriber pin. You use the access pin once you call in. When you enter the "room" everyone has to agree to be recorded otherwise they can't join the call. Within 20 minutes of the call I get an email with stats (first 6 digits of numbers, minutes each was on the call, etc.) and a link to an mp3. It can be played directly off the website or downloaded for free. Then I upload the mp3 to Driveway.com (free, too) and give out the link to everyone who was on the call and who missed it. The next time we use that phone number and record, the previous recording is deleted.

WOW Kate! Thanks for that information. 2 other gals and I have been doing weekly accountability calls in our cluster and recently we have had others join us so we switched from doing 3 way calls to freeconferencecall.com but then of course we have only had 1 or 2 weeks where everyone was on it. This week and last week there were only 3 of us again. I do like the recording feature of the site you mentioned.

My director recently started using skype.com.
It's pretty nifty.

What is a Cluster Conference Call and how does it work?

A Cluster Conference Call is a type of conference call that involves multiple participants joining in from different locations. It works by having one designated person, usually the host or moderator, initiate the call and invite others to join in using a specific phone number or online platform. Once all participants are connected, the call can begin and everyone can communicate with each other in real-time.

How many participants can join a Cluster Conference Call?

The number of participants that can join a Cluster Conference Call can vary depending on the specific phone or online platform being used. However, most conference call services can accommodate anywhere from 10 to hundreds of participants at once.

Do I need any special equipment or software to join a Cluster Conference Call?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to join a Cluster Conference Call. As long as you have a phone or internet connection, you can participate in the call. Some conference call services may have their own app or software that you can use to join the call, but it is not always necessary.

Is there a cost to use Cluster Conference Call services?

The cost of using Cluster Conference Call services can vary depending on the specific service being used. Some services may offer free conference calls, while others may charge a fee per minute or a flat rate for a certain number of participants. It is best to check with the specific service provider for their pricing and plans.

What are the benefits of using Cluster Conference Call for my business?

There are many benefits to using Cluster Conference Call for your business. It allows for easy communication and collaboration among team members located in different places, reduces travel expenses, and saves time. It also allows for more efficient decision-making, as all participants can be involved in discussions and problem-solving in real-time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tupachef
  • dannyzmom