• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Tips for Cleaning Professional Cookware - Discover the Best Products!

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of Barkeepers Friend as a cleaning product for professional/executive cookware. It is mentioned that Barkeepers Friend is effective for cleaning the forged cutlery and the outside/bottom of the cookware. There is a question about using an abrasive on Teflon and if Barkeepers Friend can also clean the handles of a roaster. It is clarified that the outside of the cookware is coated with Autograph 2, not Teflon. The conversation also touches on the importance of keeping the bottom of the cookware clean for presentation purposes and suggests using a paste of baking soda and water for cleaning.
CindysPChef
Has anyone found a good product to clean the outside of the professional/executive cookware??

Barkeepers Friend! I recommend it all the time for the forged cutlery, and was just messing around with it the other day and it did a FANTASTIC job on the outside/bottom of my Exec. 12" skillet!

Thanks so much.

Cindy

I thought the outside was teflon too. Should you be using an abrasive on teflon?

Will it clean the handles on the roaster? Mine looks horrible from splatters. I would love to be able to clean it all.

Barkeepers friend is a milder version of Comet cleanser. I use it for cleaning silverware marks off my good china.

The outside of your Exec cookware should just wipe clean. it is coated with Autograph 2 as well. As for the bottom--who cares? No one sees it. It comes in contact with the burner and that's it.

DebbieJ said:
As for the bottom--who cares? No one sees it. It comes in contact with the burner and that's it.

Actually for our customers that is true, but when I take it to shows to try and sell MORE of it, people DO pick it up and look at the bottom, and I feel better about it if it looks nice.

Generally I find that a paste of baking soda and water works wonders. It just takes hot water and some elbow grease. If it's really bad, you might try sprinkling it with baking soda then spritzing it with vinegar or lemon juice. Then apply a generous amount of elbow grease.

Please note: the executive cookware is NOT coated with Teflon. This is important information for you to know--it is Dupont Autograph. Many Many people do NOT like Teflon, so be careful about how you talk about it.

We see it hanging from our potracks.

Related to Effective Tips for Cleaning Professional Cookware - Discover the Best Products!

What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef cookware?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef cookware is to wash it by hand using warm, soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool, as they can scratch the surface of the cookware. For stubborn stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to gently scrub the surface.

Can I put my Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can cause damage to the non-stick coating and handles. Hand washing is the best way to ensure the longevity of your cookware.

How do I remove burnt-on food from my cookware?

If you have burnt food on your Pampered Chef cookware, fill the pan or pot with warm water and let it soak for 10-15 minutes. The burnt food should then be easy to scrub off with a non-abrasive sponge. You can also try using a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar to help loosen the burnt food.

Can I use metal utensils with my Pampered Chef cookware?

No, we recommend using silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils with our cookware. Metal utensils can cause scratches on the non-stick surface, reducing its effectiveness and lifespan.

How should I store my Pampered Chef cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef cookware, it is best to stack it with a layer of paper towels or kitchen towels between each piece. This will prevent scratches and damage to the non-stick coating. You can also hang your cookware using a pot rack or hooks to save space and prevent any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • PamperedChefLayla