• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Host Packet Letter | Enhance Your Event with My Personalized Message

In summary, Carolyn heard from a host that her wife was away with work and wouldn't be home till Friday the day after her show. She decided to use the letter about cancelling that is included in her packets.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Here is the letter I include in each Host packet.

Attachments

• host letter revised 2007.doc
    22 KB · Views: 475
looks great! I think it is an excellent idea! I should start sending a letter with my packet too!

GREAT letter . I like the part about Pampered Chef is my job and to let me know if you need to cancel.
listen to this one I have a show this Thurs night I called the host house last Friday to see about the menu ect and her DH said she is not home can I help you I said this is Doreen from PC and I just wanted to know hen she will be home to talk about the Party , he sid she was away with work and will not be home till FRIDAY the day after her show ....... What is wrong with these people I guess she forgot about her show I will now use the letter you have about Cancaling Thanks

Doreen-I have discovered lately, and I have been at this almost 7 years, that no one takes this as seriously as I do! That is why I include that in my letter about this being a job! I was in the hospital for 4 days and had a week and a half recovery from surgery-when I notified a host that I would need to either postpone, turn into a catalog show or get someone on my team to do her show, she DUMPED me for some consultant I don't even know. This was someone I had worked with in the past and THOUGHT I had a relationship with...goes to show you that we can easily be replaced and we have to work HARD at keeping our customers happy and loyal! This is why it is my ultimate goal to provide the best care I can, no matter what the final total is or how rude or ignorant someone is! What a challenge I have, huh???!!!;)

chef131doreen said:
GREAT letter . I like the part about Pampered Chef is my job and to let me know if you need to cancel.
listen to this one I have a show this Thurs night I called the host house last Friday to see about the menu ect and her DH said she is not home can I help you I said this is Doreen from PC and I just wanted to know hen she will be home to talk about the Party , he sid she was away with work and will not be home till FRIDAY the day after her show ....... What is wrong with these people I guess she forgot about her show I will now use the letter you have about Cancaling Thanks

What's the letter about cancelling shows?

dannyzmom said:
What's the letter about cancelling shows?
Carolyn, I think she means the letter which includes a paragraph about canceling--it is the last paragraph in the letter attached to the first post.

My letters also have a cancelling clause.

I hear ya ,
I also take Pamperedchef very serious and have for almost 8 years, I always have sent a letter but now will add the part about holding there show. The Hosts DH said she would call me but she hasn't yet. Last hight I sent a E-Mail reminder from my web-site , today i will call again I'll keep you posted

What is an effective host packet letter?

An effective host packet letter is a personalized message sent to potential hosts of a Pampered Chef event. It outlines the benefits of hosting a party, including free products and discounts, and encourages the recipient to book a date for their own party.

How can I enhance my event with a personalized message?

A personalized message in a host packet letter can enhance your event by making the recipient feel special and valued. It shows that you have taken the time and effort to create a personalized invitation, which can make them more likely to attend and invite their friends.

What should be included in a host packet letter?

A host packet letter should include information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, a brief overview of the products and services offered, and a call to action to book a party date. It can also include personalized details such as the recipient's name and a specific date or theme for the party.

How can I make my host packet letter stand out?

To make your host packet letter stand out, you can use eye-catching designs and graphics, include photos of your products, and personalize the message to the recipient. You can also include a special offer or incentive to entice them to book a party.

Is a host packet letter necessary for a successful party?

While a host packet letter is not necessary for a successful party, it can greatly enhance the chances of booking a date and getting more attendees. It also shows your professionalism and attention to detail, which can make a positive impression on potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frugalchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies