• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Holiday Ad for Community Newsletter - Nov 5 Deadline

In summary, the Community Newsletter Ad is an opportunity for local businesses and organizations to advertise their products or services in a monthly newsletter. To advertise, one must contact the marketing department for pricing and guidelines. The cost of placing an ad varies and there is a deadline for submission. Images or graphics can be included for an additional fee, but this should be confirmed with the marketing department beforehand.
muffetts
Gold Member
Anyone have a good ad they put in their local community newsletter? Something "Holiday" themed? My deadline is Nov 5 for the Dec issue and my creative juices just aren't flowing this am!:cry:

Do you guys have Merrill in Cananda? I would use the Ad Generator. They are professional looking pieces and they are beautifully done. AND you don't have to re-create the wheel!

We don't!!!

What is the Community Newsletter Ad?

The Community Newsletter Ad is an advertising opportunity for local businesses and organizations to showcase their products or services in our monthly newsletter that is distributed to members of the community.

How can I advertise my business in the Community Newsletter?

If you are interested in advertising your business in the Community Newsletter, please contact our marketing department for more information. They will provide you with pricing and guidelines for submitting your ad.

What is the cost for placing an ad in the Community Newsletter?

The cost for placing an ad in the Community Newsletter varies depending on the size and placement of the ad. Please contact our marketing department for specific pricing.

Is there a deadline for submitting an ad for the Community Newsletter?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting ads for the Community Newsletter. Please contact our marketing department for the specific deadline for the month you wish to advertise in.

Can I include images or graphics in my ad for the Community Newsletter?

Yes, you can include images or graphics in your ad for the Community Newsletter. However, there may be additional fees for including them, so please confirm with our marketing department before submitting your ad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo