• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neighborhood Association Newsletter

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
I belong to our neighboorhood association, and they have a newsletter issued quarterly. If we belong to the association, we can place an ad in the newsletter. I am going to place an ad in the newsletter, and as I understand it, the only restriction is that I must identify myself as an independent kitchen consultant, correct? Has anyone done this, and what did you put in your ad. I have decided to place a 1/4 page ad, and I thought it would be good to put in a coupon, such as 10% discount for anyone who places an order or books a show. I have recieved such good ideas from this board, so I am hoping that you creative gals can help me come up with the best ad possible. My goal is to make director by national conference. As of now, I have 1 recruit signing when her show closes (next week) so I have 5 more to go and this ad might help me along. The next newsletter does not go out until March, so I can mention the new products, but I would like to get as much into the ad as possible. I would like to get the ad to the editor this week, and as far as I know, there are no other consultants in the neighbor hood. I have done several shows for the residents, and I would like to keep my name out there.

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Placing an ad!

What a great idea! I am placing an ad in the local paper also. Yes we are allowed to only identify ourselves this way:
Mary Smith
Independent Sales Director
for The Pampered Chef®
And we can use the logo supplied to us on consultant's corner. Good luck.
Debbie