• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Fundraising Letter for Dental Issues | Get Results Now!

In summary, Carol is trying to get back on track and raise money to fix her dental problem. She thinks she can get fundraisers up and running in the fall. She has a letter that she has found to be effective in getting results.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Hey guys, I'm trying to get back on track and figure out how to keep my business afloat while getting my dental problem fixed... (long story see my other "overwhelmed" post). I thought maybe I could get some fundraisers up and running this fall.

Does anyone have a letter that they personally have gotten results from???

I looked into the files there are alot there, but has anyone ever gotten any response from them?

Let me know

Thanks

CAROL

I do not get hardly any response from emails or letters. Only when I pick up the phone.

I have a simple letter that explains the break down. I got a template from here in the file section and changed it to suit my needs.
Good Luck:chef:

Attachments

• explainingfundraisers.pdf
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,153
Carol- I have found that letters and emails get me no-where as well. Pick up the phone and see if that works- or start stalking people at the grocery store parking lot! :) LOL

You can sneak up behind them and whack them over the head with a tube of cresent rolls- and when they come to, tell them, "Oh,man- you were attacked by some crazy person, but before you went out, you agreed to a PC party!" I'm so excited!!! Now, let me help you up and get your contact information.

;)

Kitchen Diva said:
Carol- I have found that letters and emails get me no-where as well. Pick up the phone and see if that works- or start stalking people at the grocery store parking lot! :) LOL

You can sneak up behind them and whack them over the head with a tube of cresent rolls- and when they come to, tell them, "Oh,man- you were attacked by some crazy person, but before you went out, you agreed to a PC party!" I'm so excited!!! Now, let me help you up and get your contact information.

;)

Great idea, and with my wonderful smile... I'd scare the crap out of them....
haha

I was hoping to find something sorta non personal contact until I get my smile fixed. Any sane ideas???

I know everybody is different so this may not be in your line of thinking but I am offering it...Having had to have all my teeth pulled (full dentures at the age of 36) because of severe gum disease that was mostly genetics I went through a lot not wanting to smile. But when I was on the road to getting the money together to get the work done (even having insurance I incurred over 6k of bills for it) I decided keep smiling because as much as people notice the teeth, they notice the expression more. Meaning the smile in your heart overcomes the bad teeth.In the meantime, you could try maybe pampering more businesses so it is not a full-length demo. I personally would do shows and just use it as my why and tell them to keep coming back and check out the work in progress. (Again that's just me and as shy as I am sometimes, I am proud to be me on the inside.)If I can help with any questions about the procedure itself, by all means, PM or email me.

Kitchen Diva said:

;)

OK, I am laughing so hard......:D
I did a fair today, and felt like doing that so many times...

Oh that Kacey!!! I must try that!

Lauri - where was your fair? Here on the Island?

PamperedDor said:
Oh that Kacey!!! I must try that!

Lauri - where was your fair? Here on the Island?

In the Bronx. I was helping my recruit (I hate calling her that) -- fellow consultant -- get some contacts in her neighborhood. SHe did really well actually, 8 positive leads, and a bunch of email addresses, 2 orders (small). NOw she has to get on the phone tomorrow and follow up.

Oh that is awesome! I was wondering since there was the Sayville fest near me this weekend - no DS companies - I was thinking of seeing about getting a booth, but changed my mind! I am not a big fair person, but I understand they do fairly well, I think someone told me that Jillian and some of the Nassau girls do the balloon fest next weekend!

I agree (after my highjack!) that getting on the phone works best! Think if you got a email or a letter from another DS company (i do from my HI lady) - I just delete most of the time - but when she calls............ I always have a little order for her!

PamperedDor said:
Oh that is awesome! I was wondering since there was the Sayville fest near me this weekend - no DS companies - I was thinking of seeing about getting a booth, but changed my mind! I am not a big fair person, but I understand they do fairly well, I think someone told me that Jillian and some of the Nassau girls do the balloon fest next weekend!

I agree (after my highjack!) that getting on the phone works best! Think if you got a email or a letter from another DS company (i do from my HI lady) - I just delete most of the time - but when she calls............ I always have a little order for her!

I agree... Bite the bullet and get on the phone. They can't see you, and you can encourage catty shows, or online orders.

Sorry for the hijack too...
I would have loved to do the ballon fest, but I did hear that Jillian does it. But I also heard that she does the home fair at Suffolk CC, and no one from PC was there when we went. SO next year, I will research where I want to be as far as fairs go, and get in as early as possible. Jillian can't have them all.:)
Fairs are a long day, but if you need leads, it is a great way to get outside of your immediate circle. Definately recommended for a newbie. If anything, it is practice talking to people.

Sorry for the pun.... I wasn't thinking about your teeth...

Geekgirl69 said:
I decided keep smiling because as much as people notice the teeth, they notice the expression more. Meaning the smile in your heart overcomes the bad teeth

Linda, thanks so much for these words, I have never thought of it like that. Made me feel better.

Carol

laurichef said:
Sorry for the pun.... I wasn't thinking about your teeth...

Your so funny, I didn't even catch it.

You guys are great.

Related to Effective Fundraising Letter for Dental Issues | Get Results Now!

1. How can I personalize the letters in "Letter That Works?"

Our "Letter That Works" templates include customizable fields where you can enter your own information, such as your name, contact information, and even a personalized message. This allows you to tailor the letter to your specific needs and make it more effective.

2. Are the "Letter That Works" templates editable?

Yes, the templates are fully editable so you can make any necessary changes to fit your business and target audience. You can add or remove sections, change the wording, and adjust the formatting to make the letter your own.

3. Can I use "Letter That Works" for both online and offline marketing?

Absolutely! Our "Letter That Works" templates are designed to be versatile and can be used for both online and offline marketing efforts. You can easily print the letters or use them in email campaigns.

4. How do I access the "Letter That Works" templates?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to our "Letter That Works" templates through your consultant dashboard. Simply log in and navigate to the marketing materials section to find the templates.

5. Can I customize the design of the letters in "Letter That Works"?

While the overall design of the letters is pre-made, you can still customize the colors, fonts, and images to match your brand and personal style. This allows you to create a cohesive and professional look for your marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies