• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Way to Find Nearby Consultants?

In summary, a person can find a list of nearby consultants by going to the PC HomePage and clicking 'Find a Consultant', entering their city/state information, and leaving "First Name" and "Last Name" blank. After doing this, the system will pull up
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Does anyone know an EASY way to get a list of nearby Consultants? I'm interested in putting together a Relay for Life team but don't know any of the Consultants in my area.

TIA!

pamperedlinda said:
did you call HO?

Well of course not! That would make too much sense. :love0010:

This is easy, but takes a little time:

- Go to the PC HomePage, but click 'Find a Consultant', instead of Consultant Sign-in.
- Then leave "First Name" blank, type "A" for the Last Name, enter your city/state info.
This will pull up every consultant near you whose last name begins with A. (I don't the distance range it covers)
Proceed this way thru the whole alphabet. The system will knock you off after about 3-5 letters, but just close out the page and come back a little later.

:)

legacypc46 said:
This is easy, but takes a little time:

- Go to the PC HomePage, but click 'Find a Consultant', instead of Consultant Sign-in.
- Then leave "First Name" blank, type "A" for the Last Name, enter your city/state info.
This will pull up every consultant near you whose last name begins with A. (I don't the distance range it covers)
Proceed this way thru the whole alphabet. The system will knock you off after about 3-5 letters, but just close out the page and come back a little later.

:)

I've done this before but I NEVER had more than two names come up per initial. AND after about 5 searches, it wouldn't cooperate anymore and I'd have to try again later. Sorry, but that didn't fit MY description of easy! :yuck:

It works for me (I've gotten over 10 hits under one initial)...all I can do is share. :)

legacypc46 said:
It works for me (I've gotten over 10 hits under one initial)...all I can do is share. :)

And I'm very glad you do! I wonder it was such a pain for me? Probably just my luck! :sick:

Hey Debi, DH is going back to our old stompin' ground for a business trip in May...and I'm going to :). Looking forward to seeing Sandi, Nikki, and Nancy (who just signed her second recruit!). Any chance of hoppin' over? Old home week!

Related to Easy Way to Find Nearby Consultants?

1. How can I find nearby consultants for Pampered Chef?

One easy way to find nearby consultants for Pampered Chef is to use our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your location and a list of nearby consultants will be displayed.

2. Is there a way to filter the results when searching for nearby consultants?

Yes, our "Find a Consultant" feature allows you to filter the results by language, products, and services offered. This makes it easier to find a consultant who meets your specific needs.

3. Do you have a mobile app for finding nearby consultants?

Yes, we have a mobile app that you can download for free on both iOS and Android devices. It includes the "Find a Consultant" feature and other helpful tools for connecting with consultants.

4. Can I contact a nearby consultant directly through the website?

Yes, each consultant's profile on our website includes their contact information. You can reach out to them directly via phone or email to inquire about their services.

5. Are there any incentives for using a nearby consultant?

Yes, many of our nearby consultants offer special discounts and promotions for their local customers. Be sure to check their profile or contact them directly to see if they have any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies